Agile and Scrum Fundamentals
The Agile & Scrum Training will introduce you to a fundamental principle of Agile & Scrum Practices. If your organization is exploring ways to improve your software development process, the session might introduce you to some concepts that can help serve your current needs. Agile & Scrum Training well versed and experiences Agile Coaches. The delegates will come to know Agile Methodologies and Scrum Practices along with theory, delegates will participate in many hands-on activities that will help them to practice the theoretical concepts that they have learned in the classroom training.
With this training, the attendees will be prepared in principles and values of Agile and will explore in details. The practices of Scrum Framework apart from this, the trainer will be sharing his years of experience in the form of hands-on activities and at the end of this session, you might be able to compare your current process and see how you might want to adapt that to be agiler.
- Introduction and Icebreaker.
- Overview of Agile. Talks about its origin and the rationale behind it.
- Introduction to Scrum Process framework.
- Agile Testing: Role of testing on Agile Projects.
- Distributed Development Better Practices. Things we have learned over the last 5 years about Distributed Agile
- Introduction to User Stories (Requirements) and estimating techniques.
- Planning and Monitoring a Project.
- Agile Myth Busters – We’ll burst some Agile myths.
- Advanced concepts.
- Overview of Extreme Programming and Scrum.
- Open for discussions.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals or the organization who wants to implement Agile & Scrum in their work life as well as in the real life can undergo this Training.
The beauty of Agile and Scrum is the designation or the experience doesn’t come in the picture, anyone who wants to learn and implement can go ahead with this training.
- High-quality training from an industry expert
- A printed copy of the course materials
- 8 PDU’s certificate which you can use for your PMP renewal.
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training