Blockchain Training Course – Blockchain Technology
Blockchain is the world’s leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, many Organizations are using using new technology to build a radically better financial system.
Join Omni Academy learning-by-doing Blockchain training course and learn everything you need to know about Blockchain technology and digital asset production.
Get FREE Practice Exams to ensure your Success !
Blockchain was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008 for use in the cryptocurrency bitcoin, as its public transaction ledger.The invention of the blockchain for bitcoin made it the first digital currency to solve the double spending problem without the need of a trusted authority or central server. The bitcoin design has been the inspiration for other applications, Read More.
Course will provide an overview of the structure and mechanism of Digital Currencies and Blockchain platform like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger and Multichain Blockchain platforms. You will learn key concepts of setting-up private Blockchain and key steps to deploy smart contracts on Ethereum. Course participants will also learn about the business network using Hyperledger Composer and a private Multichain environment.
Omni Academy Blockcahin course is based on learning-by-doing methodology, covers relevant topics in Cryptocurrency and the wider Blockchain space with projects for course participants to develop deep understanding on topic.
Blockcahin Course Key Learning
- Have a strong understanding of Blockchain technology
- Understand what Bitcoin is and how it works.
- Know and use key vocabulary and concepts commonly used when discussing Blockchain
- Understand the why engineers would want to create an app with Ethereum
- Learn the true purpose and capabilities of Ethereum and Solidity
Blockchain Industry Application Examples
- Financial Services Industry
- Banking Industry
- Securities & Trading Industry
- Real Estate Industry
- Technology Industry
- Legal Industry
- Supply Chain
Blockchain Learning-by-Doing Course
Omni Academy Blockchain training course based on real-life industry focused projects to share the maximum knowledge of blockchain technology with course participants using learning by doing methodology.
How start working with Blockchain?
- Understanding Requirements & Projects Scope
- Understanding Tools & Technology Infrastructure
- Working with Proof of Concept Projects
- Deployment Strategy
Project – Ethereum – Crowd Funding
Social-welfare projects like Cancer Hospitals needs a lot of funds and collective effort. You could ask for donations, but donors prefer to give to projects they are more certain will get traction and proper funding. This is an example where a crowdfunding would be ideal. In this example we will make a better crowdfunding by solving two important problems: how rewards are managed and kept, and how the money is spent after the funds are raised.
Project – Hyperledger – Banking Loan
Project is focusing on Financial industry loan approval deal with the borrower, KYC check that the borrower is available, Syndication of cash from investors in order to fulfill the loan tranche, Borrower consent check that the investor is allowed to purchase, Blacklists check to make sure investor is allowed, Payment of coupons by % down to each investor, Voting rights on amendments of loans
Process Flow: A borrower asks an agent to broker an agreement under given terms, After drafting terms, agent reaches out to investors to syndicate (fulfill liquidity of cash to front the loan), Once the loan is created, it can be traded in the market.
- Deep understanding of Digital platform challenges & modern business opportunities
- Learning by doing methodology
- Opportunity to work on Blockchain projects
- FREE Training Material
- Online Classes for long distance students
Flexible Class Options
- Blockchain Corporate Workshops | Fast-Track BootCamp
- Week End SUNDAY Classes For Professionals
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training