COBIT®5 is the only business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. ISACA’s globally accepted framework provides the principles, practices, analytical tools and models to help increase trust in, and value from, information systems.
Get FREE Practice Exams to ensure your Success !
COBIT 5 is the only business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. ISACA’s globally accepted framework provides the principles, practices, analytical tools and models to help increase trust in, and value from, information systems.
COBIT has a 20 years history of helping organization of all sizes and all industries use IT activity to better address stakeholders needs and goals.
The latest version of COBIT embodies thought leadership and guidance from business, IT and governance experts around the world. Additionally in response to increased necessity for cyber resilience COBIT 5 has two new levels: Implementing the NIST Standards using COBIT 5 (INCS) and COBIT Assessor for Security (AS). These levels of COBIT 5 Certification focus on the business drivers to prioritize cyber security activities and integrate cyber security with the organization’s overall risk management processes.
COBIT 5 helps enterprises of all sizes, regardless of sector:
- Maintain high quality information to support business decisions.
- Achieve strategic goals and realize business benefits through the effective and innovative use of IT
- Achieve operational excellence through reliable, efficient application of technology
- Maintain IT-related task at an acceptable level
- Optimize the cost of IT services and technology
- Support compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies
COBIT 5 Qualification Scheme
Three (3) qualifications are available in COBIT 5. These are:
1. COBIT 5 Foundation
2. COBIT 5 Implementer
3. COBIT 5 Assessor
This COBIT® 5 Foundation Course specifically addresses the official syllabus of the COBIT® 5 Foundation Exam
Overview & Key Features of COBIT® 5
– The drivers and business benefits of using the COBIT® 5 framework
– Enterprise governance and management of IT
– Understanding needs of the enterprise stakeholders
The COBIT® 5 Enablers
COBIT® 5 Process Reference Model
Transition Considerations for COBIT 4.1, Val IT and Risk IT Users
Process Capability Assessment Model
The basic ISO 15504 concepts.
The differences between a Maturity and a Capability Assessment
- Experienced & Accredited Trainers
- Accredited Training Material
- Includes manual
- Two FREE practice examinations
- Excellent first attempt pass ratio
FREE Practice Exam
- Over 400 questions practice exams would be provided to students FREE of charges to ensure exam success
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FEE
Exam Passing Guarantee
Get a FREE Practice Exam with 400+ questions to ensure your success !
Omni Academy a Federal Government – Skill Development Council authorized Training Institute Certificate would be awarded to successful students.