Ethical Hacking Training- 5 Days BootCamp
Omni Academy most famous Ethical Hacking | Cyber Security training – goes in-depth into the techniques used by malicious, black hat hackers with Cyber Security standards. While these hacking skills can be used for malicious purposes, this class teaches you how to use the same hacking techniques used by Black hat to perform a white-hat, ethical hack, to protect your organization from Cyber Attacks. Learn Kali Linux Hacking tools & techniques, bug bounty program.
Learn Ethical Hacking Theory, Hacking Industry Best Practices – 100% hand-on practical based Ethical Hacking Certification Training – 5 days bootcamp.
The training covers security issues and current best practices in several domains, ranging from the private enterprise to the Government/ national organizations. Training participants will learn about emerging security threats and available countermeasures with respect to the most recent network and computing technologies, including wireless networks, computer-controlled physical systems, and social networks. The training concludes presenting current cyber security trends and open problems.
The goal of this course is to help you master Ethical Hacking with hands-on tools that can be used in hacking situation. Join the most current, up-to-date Ethical Hacking training available in PAKISTAN | UAE | SAUDI ARABIA.
Training Key features
ETHICAL HACKER Exam -32 CREDIT HOURS
Ethical Hacker Training Summary
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Foot printing and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: System Hacking
- Module 06: Trojans and Backdoors
- Module 07: Viruses and Worms
- Module 08: Sniffers
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial of Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Hijacking Webservers
- Module 13: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 14: SQL Injection
- Module 15: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 16: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 17: Buffer Overflow
- Module 18: Cryptography
- Comprehensive Training Material
- Learn hand-on Hacking Tools & Technique
- FREE Practice Exam Questions to ensure your Success !
- FREE Lifetime Revision Classes
A practice exam is part of the course.
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam
Join: Ethical Hacking 5 Days BootCamp In DHA Campus : 46C, 24th Street DHA Phase-II, Karachi
- Basic understanding of IT/ Network, Use of Computer & Internet
Cyber Security | IS Audit Courses (Online Class Available)