German For Beginners
German Beginners Level course is designed as an easy to use, fun and interactive introduction to the German language. It’s ideal for people wanting to travel or live in Germany.
This course will teach you the structures and vocabulary necessary in order to communicate in every day situations. It focuses on day-to-day conversational topics and will give you a good fundamental understanding of the language.
You’ll develop a solid foundation in German through speaking and using the language, instead of spending weeks on learning grammar rules.
- VOCABULARY: MAKING SOCIAL CONTACT
- BASIC PHRASES AND VOCABULARY: IN THE CITY
- BASIC PHRASES AND VOCABULARY: FOOD
- ADDITIONAL MATERIAL
Training Track : German Beginners Level Course
Duration : Two Month
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training