ISO 22301 ISMS Lead Auditor
ISO 22301 Lead Auditor five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the expertise needed to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques.
During this training, the participant will acquire the skills and knowledge needed to proficiently plan and perform audits compliant with the certification process of the ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standard.Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the abilities (mastering audit techniques) and skills (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to the efficient conducting of an audit.
- At the end of the course, participants will gain competencies in:
- Acquiring an expertise to perform an ISMS audit as specified by ISO/IEC 27000:2005
- Acquiring the expertise necessary to manage an ISMS audit team.
- Understanding the application of the information security management system in the ISO/IEC 27000:2005 context.
- Understand the relationship between an Information Security Management System, including risk management and controls, and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- Improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, risk assessment and audit decision-making in the context of an ISMS
Training Track : ISO 22301 Lead Auditor
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training