Project Management Course
This project management course focuses on people skills rather than a methodology such as PRINCE.
It’s an opportunity for you to look at the way you handle and manage the people in your projects.
It will help you create productive teams, diffuse conflict, get quicker buy-in and use effective delegation to move projects forward.
There is any number of good project management processes out there but, as always, a process is only as good as the people running it.
So while there is some focus on process in this course, the primary focus is on getting the best out of the people involved – including you.
Course Key Topics
- The Project Manager and the Process
- Starting out on your Project
- Great outcomes
- Getting the ideas for the Project
- Project Management Planning
- Who what why
- Getting commitment to the Project
- Getting the Project message out
- Project Implementation
- Keeping Control of the Project
- Delegating Project Tasks
- The best laid plans of mice and men…
- Project Buster
- Project Management Style
Training Track: Management Skills
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training