Safety Engineer Diploma
Do want to select Safety Engineer as career?
If yes Diploma Safety Engineer course provide broadly based knowledge of the different scientific disciplines that are needed to study and analyse the diverse technical and non-technical issues related to safety technology, risk management, and loss prevention, have acquired the capabilities and competencies to perform or coordinate a scientifically sound analysis of safety-related problems and their solutions within the governing boundary conditions (legal, organisational, technical, environmental, etc.).
After finishing this Safety Engineer Diploma programme, the student should:
- Have a broadly based knowledge of the different scientific disciplines that are needed to study and analyze the diverse technical and non-technical issues related to safety technology, risk management and loss prevention.
- Have acquired the capabilities and competencies to perform or coordinate a scientifically sound analysis of safety-related problems and their solutions within the governing boundary conditions (legal, organizational, technical, environmental, etc.).
- To carry out the programme’s objectives, teaching activities consist of a combination of classroom lectures, practically oriented seminars and site visits.
- The instructors themselves come from the academic world or have been recruited from reputable industrial companies because of their long-standing expertise and willingness to contribute to teaching and training.
- In many countries, there is a permanent and growing need for safety experts and engineers who are knowledgeable and trained at the academic level in the field of safety engineering and safety management. This is due to the increasing complexity of industrial production processes and the growing number of rules and regulations internationally.
- Students of Safety Engineering Diploma programme find employment in small national and large multinational industrial companies at home and abroad or are employed in private and/or governmental organizations. Such organizations need experts with the ability to conduct research, carry out analyses, and perform inspections, monitoring and certification in the broad field of safety.
- It is also possible for graduates to begin a career as an independent consultant with expertise in safety and environmental areas.
Safety Engineer Diploma Course Summary
Module-1 ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- History Of Quality & Safety Management
- Understanding ISO 9001
- Understanding QMS & Safety Relationship
- ISO 9001 – QMS Clause 4
- Implementation of ISO in your Organization
- Managing Audit
- Maintain Audit Checklist
- Working through a Quality Manual
Module-2 Fire Safety Management
- Fire Safety Management Introduction
- Enclosure Fire Dynamics
- Fire Protection Engineering
- Fire Investigation
- Strategic Risk Decision Making
- Hazards and Risk Management
Module-3 ISO-22000 Food Safety Management
- Understanding ISO Food Safety Standards
- Interactive communication
- Responsibilities of an Internal Auditor
- Processes in the food chain
- Model of a Hazard Analysis
- How to Plan, Conduct and Report – Internal Audit
- Control of food safety hazards through pre-requisite programs and HACCP plans
- Continual improvement and updating of the food safety management system
Module#4 ISO-29001 Oil and Gas Safety Engineering
- Introduction to Oil and Gas Engineering
- Normative frameworks and methodologies related to Quality
- Introduction to Combustion and Fire
- Safety and Fire Law
- Accidents and Catastrophes
- Safety, Health and Environmental Management
- Probabilistic Risk Analysis
- Audit procedures: document review, observation, sampling techniques, interview, corroboration, technical verification, and evaluation
- Formulation of audit findings
- Documenting nonconformities
- Conduct a closing meeting and conclusion of ISO/TS 29001 audit
- Evaluate corrective action plans
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
ISO-22000 Food Security Risks – HACCP
ISO-27001 Information Security Management
Cyber Security Complete 8 Domain Course – CISSP
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Cyber Security Course – CEH