TL 9000 – Telecoms
TL 9000 was designed specifically for the telecommunications industry. It is based around ISO 9001 and was developed by the Quality Excellence for Suppliers of Telecommunications (QuEST) Leadership Forum in response to product and service failures within the industry.
TL 9000 defines the telecommunications quality system requirements for the design, development, production, delivery, installation and maintenance of products and services. This also includes performance and cost-based measurements that measure reliability and quality performance.
TL 9000 is only relevant to those organizations currently engaged in work within the telecommunications industry and who want to implement a certified management system with international recognition.
- Understand the intent behind TL 9000 clauses as per R 5.5 version of the Standard.
- Be able to collect and validate Measurement Data according to a correct interpretation of counting rules and submit Measurement Data to Quest Forum, as perversion R 5.0 version of the Standard.
- Identify the principles of auditing and auditor responsibilities
- Plan an internal audit
- Conduct an audit based on process identification, sampling and questioning
- Write concise nonconformities
- Effectively report on an audit
- Follow-up on corrective actions
Training Track : TL 9000 – Telecoms
Duration : Two Month
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training