Revit Architecture – Autodesk Revit Training Course
Autodesk Revit course covers basic to advanced levels of Revit Architecture. Students are introduced to the concept of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and the tools for parametric building design and documentation.
Students begin with learning the fundamental features of Autodesk Revit Architecture, and then progress through schematic design, construction documentation, design visualisation and family creation. This Revit course offers both imperial and metric hands-on exercises representing real-world architectural design scenarios.
Revit Course Key Learning
- Building Information Modeling – BIM Introduction
- Exploring User Interface
- Working with Revit Elements
- Conceptual modeling using massing
- Presenting the model of building
- Creating railing and stairs
- Using editing commands for adding walls
- Managing view, documentation and schedules
- Controlling visibility of object
Revit Course Audience
New Autodesk Revit Architecture users or other Autodesk software. Delegates who want to learn essential elements of Autodesk Revit Architecture.
- A knowledge of Architectural design, drafting, or engineering experience is highly recommended.
- No previous Revit or CAD experience is necessary.
International Student Fee : 400 USD | 1500 AED | 1500 SAR
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SUNDAY
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Certificate: Federal Government – Skill Development Council Training Certificate after Course Completion.
Download AUTOCAD | AUTODESK – Software