Avaya 75940X Avaya Converged Platform
Avaya Converged Platform (ACP) is a turnkey hardware solution that is available for many Avaya applications. Refer to your product application specific documentation. Avaya Converged Platform 100 series offers a single virtualized or bare metal server delivering Avaya unified communication and contact center applications. Businesses are built on the experiences they provide and every day millions of those experiences are built by Avaya . For over one hundred years, we’ve enabled organizations around the globe to win—by creating intelligent communications experiences for customers and employees. Avaya builds open, converged and innovative solutions to enhance and simplify communications and collaboration—in the cloud, on premise, or a hybrid of both. To grow your business, we’re committed to innovation, partnership, and a relentless focus on what’s next. We’re the technology company you trust to help you deliver Experiences that Matter.
Course Key learnings
- Avaya Solutions Platform (ASP) Architecture
- Network Architecture
- Applications and Operations
- Virtual Machine
- ASP 4200 Security
- Management Tools
- Avaya Orchestrator
This course is intended for Avaya ProfessionalServices, Solution Integrators, certified technicians, and support personnel. The user of this document must be aware of the supported Avaya Converged Platform 4200 series solution applications and the basic workings of VMware vSphere and Microsoft Windows Server.
Module2: Management Server Console
The Management Server Console (MSC) is a Microsoft Windows 2016 Standard Edition server virtual machine provided on all Avaya Converged Platform .The MSC provides software and utilities to manage and upgrade the Avaya Converged Platform software and components.
Module3: MSC software and configuration
Management Server Console software and configuration. The following sections describe the Management Server Console (MSC) and installed software. The Avaya Management Server Console is a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard virtual appliance intended for use by Avaya professionals or co-delivery partners. Authorized professionals can use the MSC for virtual appliance deployment, management, and upgrades of Avaya Converged Platform platforms
Module4: Upgrading Avaya Converged Platform
This chapter provides the tasks involved in upgrading and patching software.
Upgrades must be performed by Avaya Professional Services, or an Avaya certified Solution Integrator (SI). The SI must plan and prepare to perform the upgrades, such as downloading and transferring all the upgrade files required, before starting any component upgrades.
• Avaya Management Server Console (MSC)
• Avaya Aura®
System Manager and remaining Avaya Aura®
• Centralization of 10 Sites Into One Virtual Service Center
• Up to 25% Savings On Cross-Site Communications
• Easy Administration
• Simplified Networking
• Homogeneous Voice / Data Communications Across the Enterprise
🎥 Your FREE eLEARNING Courses (Click Here)
International Student Fee:500 USD
Job Interview Questions & Answers
Avaya Aura Practice Exam
- Avaya 75940X Avaya Converged Platform Integration Exam Version:1:0 Exam Dump Practice Test
- Avaya 78200X Avaya IP Office Platform Configuration and Maintenance Exam Version: 1.0 Exam Dump Practice Test
- Avaya 76940X Converged Platform Solution Support Exam Dump Practice Test
- Avaya 71200X Avaya Aura Core Components Integration Version: 2.0 Exam Dump Practice Test
- Avaya 7392X Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite Implementation Exam Version: 1.0 Practice Exams
- Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite Support Exam Dumps Practice Test
OMNI Certified Data Centre Management Pro. (ODCMP)
BCS RE18 Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering 2018
CIPP/US Certified Information Privacy Professional- United States
ISO 13485 Lead Auditor Training