Billing and Revenue Management Convergent Charging Solution: Functional Overview Ed 1
What you will learn
This Billing and Revenue Management Convergent Charging Solution: Functional Overview Ed 1 training is designed for implementation teams who want to develop a broad understanding of Billing and Revenue Management Convergent Charging capabilities. Dive into the BRM Solution architecture, while getting a functional overview of the different components.
- Create and manage customer accounts.
- Create pricing plans, online and offline charging scenarios.
- Bill customers and manage payments.
- Perform revenue analysis.
- Explain revenue analysis methods.
- Describe Accounts Receivable actions in BRM.
Benefits to You
After taking this course, you will have a deep understanding of end-to-end processes pertaining to services in the communications industry. You’ll get a chance to work with new tools and applications.
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Project Manager
- System Integrator
- Systems Architects
- Technical Consultant
- Familiarity with simple UNIX/Linux commands is useful
- Review overall BRM Solution Architecture and functional footprint of the solution
- Describe pricing concepts and pricing model hierarchy
- Describe how BRM applications manage customers
- Explain account balances in BRM
- Explain offline and online charging processes
- Describe billing in BRM
Introduction to Oracle Communication Billing and Revenue Management Convergent Charging Solution
Overview of BRM CCS
Use Case Scenario
Introduction to Pricing
- Pricing Concepts
- Pricing Components and Their Hierarchy
- Overview of Pricing Design Center
Managing Customers and Subscriptions
- Registering Customers
- Account Groups
- Subscription Features of BRM Convergent Charging Solution
Managing Account Balances
- Account Balances
- Account Balance Top-ups
Monetizing Service Usage
- Introduction to Charging Workflow
- Features of Elastic Chargine Engine (ECE)
Mediating Service Usage
- Introduction to Mediation
- Overview of Policy Management
Introduction to Billing
- BRM Billing Concepts
- Accounting Cycle and Billing Cycle
- BRM Billing Options
- Key Billing Processes
Managing Accounts Receivable
- Overview of BRM Accounts Receivable Actions
- Payment Process
- Allocation of Payments
- Revenue Assurance
- Suspense Management
- Oracle Communications Analytics
- Billing and Revenue Management Reports
Minimum Participants: 4 Person or More
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Related ORACLE BRM Course