OMNI Certified Data Center Expert – OCDCE Course
Omni Certified Data Center Expert course is aimed at Data Center professionals who desire to possess the right skill sets for data center management, architecture, engineering, designing and planning data center across industries. It covers power, cooling, safety, security, ICT, application and standardization parameters in developing, designing and building of the Data Center. The course provides an opportunity to learn technology road-maps, to aid in the design & appraisal of Data Centers, to ensure modularity and flexibility for growth and enhancement of sustainable reliability, efficiency, and availability.
After completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understanding modern datacentre role and operations
- IA 942 spaces and hierarchical model Types of data center
- Choose an optimum site for mission-critical data center based on current and future needs
- Describe all components important for high-availability in a data center and how to effectively set up the data center
- Understand the design lifecycle stages for data center build projects and the phases involved in project execution.
- Analyze a business case and develop a project brief that is aimed at fulfilling the business resilience, site selection and design requirements for a fit-for-purpose and suitably redundant mission-critical data center.
- Conduct technical level design reviews for a given set of preliminary design documents and perform a technical compliance audit of a set of final design development documents compliant to TIA standards.
- Understand how to read electrical Single Line Diagrams (SLD) and other related design documents, and be able to detect the most common design mistakes.
- Evaluate product datasheets and discriminate amongst technical specifications and functional requirements for suitability against a set of given design requirements for a given site and business case.
- Correlate equipment specifications to site design constraints, such as room size and space, floor loading capacity, cooling capacity, power quality conditions and maintenance requirements while ensuring equipment selection does not compromise desired tier level compliance.
- Develop guidelines and checklists for handover of a mission-critical data center facility, its architectural, mechanical, electrical, IT elements and documentation.
- Develop retirement plans for decommissioning and handover of an aged mission-critical data center facility.
Data Center Design & Implementation Course
- What is a Data Centre?
- Data centre definition
- Data centre options
- Business demands
- Growth and demand challenges
- Understanding Basic Design Principles
- Identifying the business need
- Building a business case
- National and international standards
- Site and building considerations
- Tier Levels
- Criticality and availability
- Determining data centre capacities
- Physical Infrastructure
- Power Infrastructure
- Static and automatic transfer switches
- Measuring and monitoring
- Cooling infrastructure
- Cooling management options
- Cable infrastructure considerations
- IT systems & services
- Storage management
- IT security
- Access & security
- Implementing Data Centre Projects
- Business case
- The project cycle
- Prioritisation of activities
- Triple constraints
- Customer value
- Quantitative risk analysis
- Rolling wave planning
- Change management
- Managing the Data Centre
- Regulations, standards, processes
- Service management frameworks
- Service life cycles
- OLA, SLA and KPIs
- Processes and procedures
- – Moves, adds, changes
- – Energy efficiency
- – System availability
- – Decommissioning
- Transformation programs
- – Consolidation
- – Virtualisation
- – Cloud computing
- – Relocation
- Data Centre Facility Management
- – Facility operations
- – Building Management Systems (BMS)
- – Fire safety compliance
- – Fire suppression
Who should Join this Course ?
- Network designers, administrators, engineers, and managers
- Anyone seeking the Datacenter certification
- Storage and server administrators
- Program and project managers
- Network/ Systems engineers
International Student Fee : 500 USD | 1,875 AED | 1,875 SAR
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Data Center Certification | Accreditation
* Upon completion Skill Development Council (Govt. of Pakistan) Govt. recognized training Certificate would be awarded to successful students.