Certified Hotel Administrator
Do you want to be a part of the hospitality industry? OMNI Academy has successfully developed this Certified Hotel Administrator – Hotel Management Certificate course that will provide the individuals a foundation to start their career in the hospitality industry. Hospitality industry is regarded as the world’s leading and most competitive industry around the world therefore the requirement of employees with professional skills and knowledge is very high.
Taking this in consideration OMNI Academy has designed Certificate in hotel management that will serve the candidates with detailed introduction to hospitality industry and hotel management. This Hotel Management certification course will facilitate the learners to learn the new things and skills that are highly admired in the hospitality sector in addition to this the course will be a valuable achievement in your educational career.
This online Hotel Management Training course provides the knowledge that will enable you:
To develop the understanding of student with the Hotel Management process that how different operations of organization are management and how to control customer.
To elaborate the major recruitment and selection techniques used by management in hotel industry to get the most suitable employees for their operations.
To provide the information regarding human resource department of Hotel industry that how they provide trainings to employee for the better management of customers and services at hotel.
To identify the best possible marketing and advertising techniques to make industry easily accessible.
- Unit 1 – Introduction to Hotel Management
- Unit 2 – Managing Front Office Operations
- Unit 3 – Housekeeping
- Unit 4 – Training and Development
- Unit 5 – Managing Food and Beverage Operations
- Unit 6 – Managing Interdepartmental Communications
- Candidates interested in employment at home and overseas
- Candidates looking to enter the industry at a higher level
- Existing hospitality workers in pursuit of promotion
- Hospitality workers looking to improve skills and abilities
- Newcomers considering a career change
- New business owners and managers
- Anyone serious about a life-long hospitality career
International Student Fee : 300 USD
Job Interview Preparation (Soft Skills Questions & Answers)
- Tough Open-Ended Job Interview Questions
- What to Wear for Best Job Interview Attire
- Job Interview Question- What are You Passionate About?
- How to Prepare for a Job Promotion Interview
Internships, Freelance and Full-Time Work opportunities
Flexible Class Options
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Corporate Group Trainings Available
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training