Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Training Course
The ISACA uniquely management-focused Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification promotes international security practices and recognizes the individual who manages designs, and oversees and assesses an enterprise’s information security. CISM is an advanced certification that provides validation for individuals who have demonstrated they possess the knowledge and experience required to develop and manage an enterprise information security program.
CISM Course Content
Domain 1 – Information Security Governance (Complete Course)
Attendees will understand the broad requirements for effective information security governance, the elements and actions required to develop an information security strategy, and be able to formulate a plan of action to implement this strategy.
- Establish and maintain an information security strategy and align the strategy with corporate governance
- Establish and maintain an information security governance framework
- Establish and maintain information security policies
- Develop a business case
- Identify internal and external influences to the organization
- Obtain management commitment
- Define roles and responsibilities
- Establish, monitor, evaluate and report metrics
Domain 2 – Information Risk Management and Compliance (Overview)
Students will be able to manage information security risks.
- Establish a process for information asset classification and ownership
- Identify legal, regulatory, organizational and other applicable requirements
- Ensure that risk assessments, vulnerability assessments and threat analyses are conducted periodically.
- Determine appropriate risk treatment options.
- Evaluate information security controls
- Identify the gap between current and desired risk levels
- Integrate information risk management into business and IT processes
- Monitor existing risk.
- Report noncompliance and other changes in information risk
Domain 3 – Information Security Program Development and Management (Overview)
Students will be able to develop and manage an information security plan.
- Establish and maintain the information security program
- Ensure alignment between the information security program and other business functions
- Identify, acquire, manage and define requirements for internal and external resources
- Establish and maintain information security architectures
- Establish, communicate and maintain organizational information security standards, procedures, guidelines
- Establish and maintain a program for information security awareness and training
- Integrate information security requirements into organizational processes
- Integrate information security requirements into contracts and activities of third parties
- Establish, monitor and periodically report program management and operational metrics
Domain 4 – Information Security Incident Management (Overview)
Students will effectively manage information security within an enterprise and develop policies and procedures to respond to and recover from disruptive and destructive information security events.
- Establish and maintain an organizational definition of, and severity hierarchy for, information security incidents
- Establish and maintain an incident response plan
- Develop and implement processes to ensure the timely identification of information security incidents
- Establish and maintain processes to investigate and document information security incidents
- Establish and maintain incident escalation and notification processes
- Organize, train and equip teams to effectively respond to information security incidents
- Test and review the incident response plan periodically
- Establish and maintain communication plans and processes
- Conduct post-incident reviews
- Establish and maintain integration among the incident response plan, disaster recovery plan and business continuity plan
- The CISM training intended for information security managers, aspiring managers
- IT consultants who support information security program management
International Student Fee : 500 USD | 1,875 AED | 1,875 SAR (Online Class FEE)
ISACA CISM Exam Fee : $465 for Members and $595 for Non-Members*
Job Interviews Questions
- Ethical Hacking 115 top Job interview Questions
- Ethical Hacking Job Interview Questions And Answers
- Cyber Security/ PenTesting Interview Questions and Answers
- Cyber Security Manager Job Interview Questions
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate BootCamps | Evening Classes | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Cyber Security is all about trusted relationships, from the time we first meet, we’ll be focused on helping you to improve your compliance and security posture, take advantage of the latest technology innovations, stay ahead of malicious threats, and drive efficiencies in service delivery across your business. OMNI cyber security experts are dedicated to your success, we are happy to provide you a FREE Cyber Security Assessment – contact us +92.213.4986664, +92.312.2169325
Click here to get Expert Advise from our Information Security Service Expert (Cyber Security Services)