Creative Strategic Thinking Course
This Creative Strategic Thinking course is for anyone involved in developing or implementing strategy.
It will explore what you can do to ensure that your most useful thoughts are translated into practical plans and effective behaviors.
From thinking creatively around vision, to stages of planning and finally communicating the vision to others, we’ll support you through the steps of effective strategic planning to achieve grounded and measurable outcomes.
We want everyone to leave us with practical, concrete and usable plans that can be implemented with confidence and gusto!
Course Key Topics
- Defining Strategy
- Creative Strategic Thinking?
- The Classic Storyline
- Understanding the Now – Who (or what) is the baddie?
- Thinking Creatively about the Future
- Identifying the Key Goal or Goals What needs to happen?
- Prospects and Possibilities to Promising Probabilities
- Decisions, Decisions , Decisions
- Plotting, Planning and Practicalities
- Safety Measures and Quality Assurance
- Making the Case
- The Usual Suspects
- Motivating and Moving Forward Together
- Careful and Clever Contingencies
Training Track: Leadership and Personal Impact Skills
Flexible Class Options
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Train the Trainer
Creative Strategic Thinking Skills
Quicker – Better Meetings
Leadership Skills & Team Building Course
Conflict Management Course
Change Management Course
Time Management Course
Please Fill the Inquiry Form