Ethical Hacking Hands-on Training
Omni Academy most famous Ethical Hacking | Cyber Security training – goes in-depth into the techniques used by malicious, black hat hackers with Cyber Security standards. While these hacking skills can be used for malicious purposes, this class teaches you how to use the same hacking techniques used by Black hat to perform a white-hat, ethical hack, to protect your organization from Cyber Attacks. Learn Kali Linux Hacking tools & techniques, bug bounty program. Many students also joined online this best Ethical Hacking Course in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad all over Pakistan and rest of world and pass Ethical Hacking Certification Exam in 1st attempt!
Learn Ethical Hacking Theory, Hacking Industry Best Practices – 100% hand-on practical based Ethical Hacking Training.
The training covers security issues and current best practices in several domains, ranging from the private enterprise to the Government/ national organizations. Training participants will learn about emerging security threats and available countermeasures with respect to the most recent network and computing technologies, including wireless networks, computer-controlled physical systems, and social networks. The training concludes presenting current cyber security trends and open problems.
The goal of this course is to help you master Ethical Hacking with hands-on tools that can be used in hacking situation. Join the most current, up-to-date Ethical Hacking training available.
PASS CERTIFICATION EXAM – JOIN EXAM PREPARATION CLASSES
Ethical Hacker | V10 Course Summary
Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Module 03: Scanning Networks
Module 04: Enumeration
Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
Module 06: System Hacking
Module 07: Malware Threats
Module 08: Sniffing
Module 09: Social Engineering
Module 10: Denial-of-Service
Module 11: Session Hijacking
Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
Module 15: SQL Injection
Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
Module 18: IoT Hacking
Module 19: Cloud Computing
Module 20: Cryptography
- Comprehensive Training Material
- Learn hands-on Hacking Tools & Technique
- FREE Practice Exam Questions to ensure your Success !
- FREE Lifetime Revision Classes
- Ethical Hacking Class Room / Online Lectures
- Ethical Hacking Hands-on Practice
- Using Hacking Tools and Kali Linux
- Ethical Hacking Certification Exam Preparation
- Practice Exam Simulation
- A FREE practice exam is part of the course.
- Basic understanding of IT/ Network, Use of Computer & Internet.
- Non-IT background students advised to complete System Administrator Fundamentals prior to Ethical Hacking course
Related Certification Exams
- The CEH exam (312-50) is available at the ECC Exam Centre and Pearson Vue testing centers.
- CEH V10 – 312-50 (ECC EXAM) / 312-50 (VUE)
International Student Fee : 300 USD | 267 EUR | 1,125 SAR | 1,125 AED
Job Interviews Questions
- Ethical Hacking 115 top Job interview Questions
- Ethical Hacking Job Interview Questions And Answers
- Cyber Security/ PenTesting Interview Questions and Answers
- Cyber Security Manager Job Interview Questions
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SUNDAY Classes
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Cyber Security is all about trusted relationships, from the time we first meet, we’ll be focused on helping you to improve your compliance and security posture, take advantage of the latest technology innovations, stay ahead of malicious threats, and drive efficiencies in service delivery across your business. OMNI cyber security experts are dedicated to your success, we are happy to provide you a FREE Cyber Security Assessment – contact us +92.213.4986664, +92.312.2169325
Click here to get Expert Advise from our Information Security Service Expert (Cyber Security Services)