Ethical Hacking Training Course with KALI Linux
Omni Academy most famous Ethical Hacking | Cyber Security Course goes in-depth into the techniques used by malicious, black hat hackers with Cyber Security standards. While these hacking skills can be used for malicious purposes, this Online | Live class teaches you how to use the same hacking techniques used by Black hat to perform a white-hat, ethical hack, to protect your organization from Cyber Attacks.
The course covers security issues and current best practices in several domains, ranging from the private enterprise to the Government/ national organizations. Course participants will learn about emerging security threats and available countermeasures with respect to the most recent network and computing technologies, including wireless networks, computer-controlled physical systems, and social networks. The course concludes presenting current cyber security trends and open problems.
The goal of this course is to help you master Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing with hands-on tools that can be used in penetration testing or hacking situation. Join the most current, up-to-date Ethical Hacking training available in PAKISTAN | UAE | SAUDI ARABIA.
PASS CERTIFICATION EXAM – JOIN EXAM PREPARATION CLASSES
ETHICAL HACKER Exam -32 CREDIT HOURS
Ethical Hacker Course Summary
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Foot printing and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: System Hacking, Kali Linux Hacking
- Module 06: Trojans and Backdoors
- Module 07: Viruses and Worms
- Module 08: Sniffers
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial of Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Hijacking Webservers
- Module 13: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 14: SQL Injection
- Module 15: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 16: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 17: Buffer Overflow
- Module 18: Cryptography
- Module 19: IoT Hacking
- Comprehensive Training Material
- Learn hand-on KALI LINUX Hacking Tools & Technique
- FREE Practice Exam Questions to ensure your Success !
- FREE Revision Classes
A practice exam is part of the course.
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam
International Student Fee : 300$ | 1,125 SAR | 1,125 AED
- Basic understanding of IT/ Network, Use of Computer & Internet
- Non-IT background students advised to complete System Administrator Fundamentals prior to Ethical Hacking course
Job Interviews Questions
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SUNDAY Classes
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training