CISA: Certified Information Systems Auditor Online Training
CISA Certification considered as most valuable accreditation for information system audit, learn IT Audit with ISACA CISA Certification, pass the CISA Certification Course exam at the first attempt – with FREE Practice Exam. The ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) qualification is the globally recognised certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals.
Omni Academy helps you get the prestigious CISA certification using our step-by-step exam preparation training methodology. Our training is specifically designed to cover the ISACA new material related to the most updated exams.
FREE CISA Practice Exam Questions to Ensure your 1st attempt success !
CISA Key Benefits
- Experienced & Qualified Faculty
- ISACA CISA Comprehensive Training Material
- Based on ISACA CISA Exam Guidelines
- Pass CISA Exam @ 1st Attempt
- FREE Practice Exam Questions to ensure your Success !
- FREE Lifetime Revision Classes
CISA Complete 5 Domain (Complete Course)
- Domain 1— CISA: The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Domain 2— CISA’s Role in IT Governance
- Domain 3— CISA’s Role in Systems and Infrastructure Life Cycle Management
- Domain 4— CISA’s Role in IT Service Delivery and Support
- Domain 5— CISA’s Role in Protection of Information Assets
Recommended Course Audience
- IT Professionals / IT Managers
- Internal or external Information System Auditors
- Cyber Security Professionals / Information security professional
- Financial Auditors / Finance Professionals
- Anyone who is interested in passing CISA examination
Basic understanding of IT security or Information Systems educational background
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam
- CISA Comprehensive Training Manual
- IT Audit Support Documents
- Class Quizzes and
- Practice Exam
- Course Certificate
A practice exam is part of the course. It aims to help participants in passing the CISA exam.
CISA exam is not included in this training course. ISACA directly organizes CISA exams in June and December each year.
The CISA exam consists of 150 multiple choice questions over a 4-hour period. Candidate scores are reported as a scaled score. A scaled score is a conversion of a candidate’s raw score on an exam to a common scale. ISACA uses and reports scores on a common scale from 200 to 800. A candidate must receive a score of 450 or higher to pass the exam. A score of 450 represents a minimum consistent standard of knowledge as established by ISACA’s CISA Certification Committee.
You must register for the CISA Exam (Exam Fee NOT included)
- Early Registration is $415 for Members and $545 for Non-Members
- You must then pass the CISA examination and apply for Certification.
Eligibility for Examination
Five (5) or more years of experience in IS audit, control, assurance, or security. Waivers are available for a maximum of three (3) years.
Job Interviews Questions
- Ethical Hacking 115 top Job interview Questions
- Ethical Hacking Job Interview Questions And Answers
- Cyber Security/ PenTesting Interview Questions and Answers
- Cyber Security Manager Job Interview Questions
Course Useful links
- ISACA Exam Candidate Information Guide for 2017 Exam
- ISACA – CISA Exam Registration
- How to Prepare for CISA Exam
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Corporate Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training