ISO/IEC 38500 IT Corporate Governance Foundation (PECB Accredited)
ISO/IEC 38500 Foundation training enables you to learn the best practices for the use of IT within your organization. During this training course, you will be able to understand the key principles and practices of IT Governance (online classes available).
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 IT Corporate Governance Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, guiding principles and management approach.
ISO/IEC 38500 Learning Objectives
- Understand the basic elements of IT Governance
- Acknowledge the principles of good IT Governance
- Understand the ISO/IEC 38500 Evaluate-Direct-Monitor Model and how it can be used
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in IT Governance
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of IT Governance
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in IT Governance
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 Foundation Exam
The “ ISO/IEC 38500 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination Certification Programme (ECP).
The exam covers the following competence domains:
Day 1: Introduction to IT Governance and ISO/IEC 38500
Day 2: Evaluate, Direct and Monitor IT Governance and Certification Exam
FREE Course Materials
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the PECB examination
- This course qualifies for Fourteen (14) CPDs
ISO/IEC 27001 Certification Examination
- A 60-minute certification exam is scheduled with PSEB. The exam is paper-pencil based.
- PECB Exam Fee 100$ NOT included in Training Fee.
- International Student Fee : 500 USD | 1,875 AED | 1,875 SAR (Online Class FEE)
Eligibility for Examination
There is no prerequisite for this certification exam.
Job Interview Preparation (Soft Skills Questions & Answers)
- Tough Open-Ended Job Interview Questions
- What to Wear for Best Job Interview Attire
- Job Interview Question- What are You Passionate About?
- How to Prepare for a Job Promotion Interview
🎥 Your FREE eLEARNING Courses (Click Here)
Internships, Freelance and Full-Time Work opportunities
Flexible Class Options
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Corporate Group Trainings Available
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Cyber Security | Information Security Courses
Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
ISO 27032 Lead Cyber Security Manager
ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS Lead Auditor
Cyber Security -CISSP 8 Domains Complete Courses
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
CISA: Certified Information Systems Auditor Exam
Penetration Testing Certificate Training Services
ISO 27017-Information Security Controls for Cloud Services
ISO 22301 – ISMS Lead Auditor
Cyber Security is all about trusted relationships, from the time we first meet, we’ll be focused on helping you to improve your compliance and security posture, take advantage of the latest technology innovations, stay ahead of malicious threats, and drive efficiencies in service delivery across your business. OMNI cyber security experts are dedicated to your success, we are happy to provide you a FREE Cyber Security Assessment – contact us +92.213.4986664, +92.312.2169325
Click here to get Expert Advise from our Information Security Service Expert (Cyber Security Services)