ISO 39001 Course – Road Traffic Safety
ISO 39001 Foundation training 14 CPD Certification (Credits) enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Road Traffic Safety Management System (RTSMS) as specified in ISO 39001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a RTSMS, including RTSMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
ISO 39001 course sets out the minimum requirements for a Road Traffic Safety Management System. Governments, road authorities, safety groups and private companies were keen to develop such a standard due to the rising number of people killed or injured on the road each year.
ISO 39001 Certification Exam
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 39001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
ISO 39001 – Learning Objectives
- Understand the elements and operations of a Road Traffic Safety Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 39001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a RTSMS
ISO 39001 Foundation Examination
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Road Traffic Safety Management System (RTSMS)
Domain 2: Road Traffic Safety Management System (RTSMS)
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Workshops
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
- Defensive Driving Skills
- ISO 39001 Course – Road Traffic Safety
- ISO 45001 Foundation – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Diploma in Health, Safety and Environmental
- BS OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Foundation
- Diploma Human Resource Management -HRM Course