ISO/IEC 27017 – Security Controls for Cloud Services (Information Security)
ISO/IEC 27017 goes into much more detail about the type of security controls that service providers should be implementing – helping reduce the barriers to cloud adoption.
ISO/IEC 27017 offers a way for cloud service providers to indicate the level of controls that have been implemented. This means documented evidence— backed up by independent sources like certification to certain standards—show that appropriate policies have been implemented and, most importantly, what types of controls have been introduced. IT security framework ISO IEC 27018 Information security course is an intellectual training program designed to focus on IT security and infrastructure security to avoid hacking and theft of valuable data.
Key Learning Summary
ISO/IEC 27017:2015 gives guidelines for information security controls applicable to the provision and use of cloud services by providing:
- Implementation guidance for relevant controls specified in ISO/IEC 27002
- Controls with implementation guidance that specifically relate to cloud services.
This ISO/IEC 27017 | International Standard provides controls and implementation guidance for both cloud service providers and cloud service customers.
Information technology — Security techniques — Code of practice for information security controls based on ISO/IEC 27002 for cloud services, Used with ISO/IEC 27001 series of standards, ISO/IEC 27017 provides enhanced controls for cloud service providers and cloud service customers. Unlike many other technology-related standards ISO/IEC 27017 clarifies both party’s roles and responsibilities to help make cloud services as safe and secure as the rest of the data included in a certified information management system.
Course Participants will also learn;
- Understanding Cloud Security
- Growing Cloud Business Model Security Challenges
- Who is responsible for what between the cloud service provider and the cloud customer
- Key Responsible – cloud service provider, cloud customer
- The removal/return of assets when a contract is terminated
- Virtual Environment – Protection Policy
- Virtual Machine Configuration Standards
- Virtual and cloud network environment alignment
- Protection and separation of the customer’s virtual environment
- Cloud environment – key operations and procedures
- Monitoring of customer activity – maintaining logs
- Networks environment alignment
- Administrative operations and procedures associated with the cloud environment
- Gaining Business Trust by Data Protection
Course Key Benefits
- Assurance to your customers and stakeholders that data and information are protected.
- Robust controls and Customer Data Protection
- Reduces the risks – avoid data breaches.
- Complied with reducing the risk of fines for data breaches
- International guidelines
- How to do business globally and grow as a preferred vendor or service provider
International / Online Student Fee : 5,00 USD | 1,875 AED | 1,875 SAR
Job Interviews Questions
- Ethical Hacking 115 top Job interview Questions
- Ethical Hacking Job Interview Questions And Answers
- Cyber Security/ PenTesting Interview Questions and Answers
- Cyber Security Manager Job Interview Questions
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Corporate Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Cyber Security | Information Security Courses