ISO 9001:2015 Foundation Training
An Ideal ISO-9001:2015 Foundation QMS program for individuals and startup willing to start ISO program for their organization, the program is providing complete ISO 9001 guidance in a step-by-step course. Learning the ISO 9001 and specifically Clause 4 that deals with what needs to be included in a QMS (Quality Management System) and working through a ‘Quality Manual’.
Course Key Learning
- Understand the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards, and the business benefits of improved performance of the quality management system
- Understand the structure and content of ISO 9001 and its relationship with ISO 9000
- Understand the specific quality management related requirements of ISO 9001
- Outline the processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, measuring, analyzing, evaluating, reviewing, maintaining, and improving a quality management system, including the significance of these for QMS auditors.
- Understand the terms and definitions defined and used in ISO 9000
- Outline, with reference to the PDCA cycle and the model of a process-based quality management system, the structure and content of ISO 9001.
- Making reference to the seven quality principles, explain the relationship between ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 9000
- Understand the relationship between the external and internal issues, the relevant requirements of relevant interested parties, the actions to address, risks and opportunities, and the quality management system processes needed to implement them.
- Understand the purpose of the scope of a quality management system and what should be considered when determining it.
- Understand the purpose of a quality policy, the relationship between the quality management system scope, and the quality policy and the requirements for its content, implementation and review.
- Understand how top management demonstrates leadership and commitment by taking accountability for the effectiveness of the quality management system.
Understand the requirements for quality objectives and the relationship between them, the quality policy and management review.
- Give examples of the resources needed to achieve customer satisfaction and conformity to product and service requirements, and explain the requirements for support.
- Understand how the organization plans, implements and controls the processes needed to meet quality management system requirements, and how any externally provided processes, products and services are controlled.
- Understand the typical processes and associated process controls required to achieve customer satisfaction and conformance of product and service with requirements.
- Understand the requirements for the monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation of the quality management system performance against planned objectives and for the internal audit.
- Understand the processes involved in achieving continual improvement of performance through improving the suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness of the quality management system and the related processes.
- An understanding of Risk-based thinking
- Relationship with other management system standards
- Key Considerations for implementation of ISO9001-2015 in your Organization
PECB Certified ISO 9001 Certificate (Sample)
- This QMS course is for beginners and intermediate business professionals who want to get an understanding of quality and what quality means for their business and reputation.
- Quality Managers & Technicians
- Project Managers
- People responsible for the selection of suppliers
Assessment & Benefits
- PECB Canada Accredited Training (14 CPD)
- Includes all course materials
- FREE Practice Exam
- FREE Exam Retake
- Training completion certificate
- Highly proficient instructors ISO 9001 Accredited Trainer
- There is NO formal written examination on this course. However, to be successful on the course delegates must complete/attend all elements of the course.
PECB Exam Fee: 100$ NOT included in course
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Corporate Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
ISO 9001:2015 – Lead Auditor Course
ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System)
ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point – HACCP
Safety Engineer Diploma Course