JMeter for Performance & Testing
JMeter is the most popular Open-source platform use for automating performance testing. JMeter is used for performance testing for both static and dynamic resources and applications. It is used to test applications with heavy load on a server, network, or object. With JMeter, developers can check their application strength and overall performance under different conditions.
JMeter comes with many features comprising message-oriented middleware, Web, LDAP, Mail –SMTP, TCP, Java Object etc. Moreover, it includes full featured of IDE that allows fast test plan recording.
The Knowledge Academy’s Web Application Performance Testing with JMeter will develop the knowledge and skillset of delegates to test the performance of their application very quickly.
1) Overview on Performance Testing
2) Introduction & Usage of JMeter
3) How to install JMeter on Windows
4) How to install JMeter on Mac
5) JMeter Elements (Thread Group,Sampleres,Listeners & Configuration)
6) First JMeter Test
7) Assertions in JMeter
8) Listeners in JMeter
9) Timers in JMeter
10) Logic Controllers – Loop Controller
11) Logic Controllers – Recording Controller
12) Logic Controllers – Simple,Module & Include Controllers
13) Logic Controllers – Random & Random Order Controllers
14) Logic Controllers – Interleave Controller
15) Logic Controllers- Throughput Controller (Build a Distributed Load Test)
16) How to create a JDBC Test Plan(Load Test on Database)
17) How to create assertions for JDBC Test Plan(Load Test on Database)
18) How to run JMeter from Command Line (non-GUI mode) & view results
19) How to create HTML Reports from the command line(non GUI mode)
20) How to test FTP upload and download( FTP Request Sampler)
21) JMeter PreProcessor & PostProcessor
22) JMeter Plugins Manager
23) Correlation with Regular Expression Extractor
24) API Webservices testing in JMeter
25) Parameterization/Working with CSV file
26) Functions & Variables
27) Templates in JMeter
There are no prerequisites for attending this course.
This course is designed for any developer who wants to learn how to check the performance of their epic applications very quickly and accurately.