Internet of Things (IoT) Programming Course
This IoT course is a complete learning program to developing and deploying solutions for the Internet of Things. It will focus on capturing data from a trusted device and sending the data to a cloud platform where it can be exploited by the many services available. You will explore all the steps required to create a basic IoT solution using a popular device, the Raspberry Pi, and a trial version of the cloud-based IBM Watson IoT Platform.
IoT Programming Course Key Learning
- Learn how to manage IoT resources in the cloud.
- Become familiarised with the basics of Fog computing.
- Understand the security framework for IoT and privacy in IoT networks.
IoT Programming Course Topics
Overview of Internet of Things
Architecture of IoT
- Resource Management
- Data Management and Analytics
- Communication Protocols
- Applications of IoT
- Managing IoT Resources in the Cloud
Device and Cloud Collaboration Framework
Basics of Fog Computing
- Research Directions and Enablers
- Commercial Products
Overview of IoT Enablers and Solutions
- Programming Frameworks for Internet of Things
- Virtualisation on Embedded Boards
- MicroVMs for Cloud Assisted Cyber-Physical Systems
- Stream Processing in IoT
Distributed Data Analysis for IoT
IoT Security and Privacy
- IoT Security Basics
- Security Framework for IoT
- Privacy in IoT Networks
- Basics of IoT Robustness and Reliability
Obfuscation and Diversification for Securing IoT
Introduction to IoT Applications
- Applied IoT
- Internet of Vehicles and Applications
- Cloud-Based Smart Facilities Management
Individuals who earn this certification were able to describe the IoT technology, programming IoT applications, integrate IoT devices and much more.
Basic level understanding with any programing language like C, C++ or Java or Php or Python.
International student Fee : 350$ | 1,300 SAR | 1,300 AED
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week-End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training