Marketing Fundamentals – Small Business Success
Small business owners often focus on marketing their business when business is down and do a good job giving it a strong push to increase sales. But once the business gets busier (and other areas of the business need attention – the team is growing, product or service lines are expanding), less attention is giving to Marketing Fundamentals. After all the business is running well now… but it’s not. Without constantly giving attention to your marketing to feed your sales funnel, you will create a roller coaster business that’s up when you market your business and goes down when you pay less attention to your marketing. Sounds familiar?
“Business has only two functions – Marketing and Innovation.” ~ Milan Kundera
Why Marketing Important for Any Business ?
Marketing can be the spark of life for organizations. Many people however misunderstand the fundamentals of marketing. This course seeks to provide clarity about what Marketing is and how it works and how you can use it from a practical point of view.
COURSE ON STARTUPS MARKETING OR HOW TO BUILD THE FUTURE !
Understanding Marketing Fundamentals
- What marketing is and what it means to be a marketer.
- Branding and how to create a brand architecture
- Brand promise, brand positioning and brand personality
- Points of difference, points of parity and rational and emotional benefits
- Example of great brands and branding
- Style guides, why they matter, and how to create one
- How do conduct market research
- How to create a buyer persona
- How to create campaigns towards your buying personas
- Understanding the customer journey
In this course we will share with you the blueprint to your marketing success;
- Identifying and targeting your consumers
- knowing which customers to let go of is just as important as finding customers
- The value you provide to the consumer
- The value the customer offers your business
- Do you have a unique business idea ? or its copy of another successful business model?
The course will also provide you with a toolkit you can apply to real world situations;
- How segmentation, targeting and positioning methods can be used to acquire customers
- How to use the marketing mix; product, price, promotion and place
- Consumer behavior and how you can leverage market data to grow your business
- How to use marketing strategies to position your company for maximum value creation
Who this Course is for
- Small business owners
- Anyone that wants to get a crash course on effective marketing
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Corporate Group Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training