Mastering Digital Marketing, Become a Digital Marketer
Digital marketing is a field that involves helping promote businesses and services in the online space. Becoming a digital marketer means stepping into this niche in the marketing space to create digital media marketing campaigns. These campaigns are typically focused on various digital channels, including email marketing, website, social media platforms and live chats.
Becoming a digital marketer may open doors to joining a marketing agency, working in the marketing department of a business or company, consulting or doing freelance work. Learn how to become a digital marketer, common skills and education requirements, and why you should do so.
- New digital consumer behaviour and how marketing looks different in the social-digital age.
- The importance of content marketing and the metrics used for its measurement.
- Search Engines and how they are central to digital marketing success.
- Strategies that convert best on Google AdWords and Amazon Marketplace.
- Leverage social networks for mobile advertising.
- Build advocacy across social networks.
- Integrate wallets, apps and payments into one cohesive loyalty strategy.
- Location-based mobile marketing and how it fits into an omnichannel approach.
- Strategy involved in creating the omnichannel customer journey.
- Effect of digitization on B2B selling techniques.
“Marketing takes a day to learn. Unfortunately, it takes a lifetime to master.”
– Philip Kotler
How you learn
This programme is designed to introduce you to the latest marketing strategies and demystify the acronyms you may have heard about, such as SEO, PPC, SERPs, and KPIs. This programme focuses on the big picture strategies that lead to sustained growth rather than the nitty-gritty tactical methods used on the front line. There are plenty of opportunities to apply your learnings through simulations, group discussions, case studies, and live sessions with London Business School faculty
MODULE 1 | INTRODUCTION TO SOCIAL MEDIA, INTERNET MARKETING AND THE 3C FRAMEWORK
- Interpret digital marketing trends and see examples of the 3C Framework in action.
MODULE 2 | CONTENT MARKETING
- Understand what content marketing is (and isn’t), how to build a strategy and what metrics define its success. Case study: LEGO: Building customer communities through technology.
MODULE 3 | ORGANIC SEARCH MARKETING AND SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION (SEO)
- Explore how search engines work and what elements make for a good SEO strategy. Case study: online marketing at Big Skinny, a marketing tech firm.
MODULE 4 | PAID SEARCH MARKETING AND SELLING ON MARKETPLACES
- Deconstruct paid search, how it works, and which are the best strategies on AdWords and Amazon Marketplace.
MODULE 5 | DIGITAL MARKETING IN B2B ENVIRONMENTS
- Analyse how digital marketing is affecting client relationships and explore different selling strategies in the B2B environment.
MODULE 6 | MOBILE APP MARKETING: NATIVE AND SOCIAL ADVERTISING
- Revise your mindset to think about apps not ads and discover what metrics to measure.
MODULE 7 | SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING: LISTENING AND CREATING CONTENT
- Tune into the social media listening-response loop to gather insights, identify trends and build a social listening strategy. How you learn This programme is designed to introduce you to the latest marketing strategies and demystify the acronyms you may have heard about, such as SEO, PPC, SERPs, and KPIs. This programme focuses on the big picture strategies that lead to sustained growth rather than the nitty-gritty tactical methods used on the front line. There are plenty of opportunities to apply your learnings through simulations, group discussions, case studies, and live sessions with London Business School faculty.
MODULE 8 | SOCIAL MEDIA: SHARING CONTENT AND BUILDING ADVOCACY
- Understand the power of social sharing, creating influencers and fostering social media advocacy – even in B2B
environments. Case study: Social Strategy at Cisco Systems and the Cisco Learning Network.
MODULE 9 | PERSONALISATION MARKETING AND DIGITAL LOYALTY PROGRAMMES
- Appreciate the payoff for personalising digital content and learn how to integrate wallets, apps and payments into one cohesive loyalty strategy. Case study: Starbucks’ Loyalty Reigns.
MODULE 10 | OMNICHANNEL MARKETING: COMBINING DIGITAL WITH PHYSICAL-LOCAL
- Learn why location is the new currency of marketing and how an omnichannel marketing strategy will put you ahead of your competition. Case study: Showrooming at Best Buy.
MODULE 11 | OMNICHANNEL: STRATEGY FOR SEAMLESS CONVERGENCE
- Learn about the touchpoints that make up a customer journey in an omnichannel approach to inform your own unified marketing strategy
Skills Needed to Work in Digital Marketing by Specialty
- Digital marketers may focus on one area that they specialize in, although they are more likely to hold a variety of skills related to digital marketing. Niche areas in the digital marketing sphere include content marketing focused on search engine optimization (SEO), copywriting, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising including online advertising like Google ads, social media marketing (SMM), as well as email marketing. Along with this, you may also specialize in data and analytics.
- Content marketing, along with copywriting, is a part of digital marketing strategy. While content marketing refers to written content with the intention of converting a visitor to a paying client, copywriting is the text that is specifically written to make a sale. Content marketing includes web articles blogs that are optimized for search engines, while copywriting is the text included in anything from web pages to social media ads with the purpose of hooking a client and getting them to buy something.
- Besides written content, digital marketers may focus on data analytics to see how their digital marketing campaigns are doing and whether they need to make some changes to encourage more conversions.
- Marketers and business leaders from around the globe are eager to embrace new strategies that leverage digital platforms. The global appeal of this topic is reflected in the participant profile.
- Young professionals seeking career in Digital Marketing
International Student Fee : 500 USD
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Corporate Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
- Digital Marketing Job Interview Question
- Tough Open-Ended Job Interview Questions
- Job Interview Question- What are You Passionate About?
- How to Prepare for a Job Promotion Interview