Digital Banking | Digital Transformation in Banking
The Digital Banking also termed as the ‘Modern Banking’ or the “Branchless” or “paperless banking”, “eBanking” . Globally, it is the fastest growing banking channel, State Bank Of Pakistan also declares it as the fastest growing Banking channel in Pakistan.
Considering the need of Digital Banking and increase number of Digital Banking JOBs in the Local Pakistani & Middle East Market, we have designed a course outline for the candidates who would like to achieve a mile stone in the field of Digital Banking industry. A very unique skill set course to ensure your career success in Digital Banking domain.
As the digital banking is the fastest growing banking channel and its huge range of products and new product offerings, increased the need in the banking industry. Therefore, persons who would like to choose banking as a career specially part of Digital Transformation initiatives, should attend this course, the persons who would like to become a part of the Modern Banking Industry, must attend this course.
Also, the bankers who are currently working in ADC Operations & are responsible for the daily settlement & Reconciliation of online channels (like 1Link & MNET) and the staff in branches who are responsible for the daily balancing & replenishment of ATMs and the other staff who would like to have knowledge & would like to a become part of Digital Banking, should attend this course.
Digital Banking Course Outline
Module -I Digital Banking Introduction
- What is Digital Banking
- Need for digital Banking in the Banking Industry
- How Digital Banking Works
Module -II Understanding Digital Banking Software
- Introduction of the Core banking & the transaction banking software
- Product Range used for the Digital banking In Pakistan and Internationally
- Role of SBP / Switches / Payment Schemes / Controllers
Module – III Accounting Practices in Banking
- Accounting Entries
- ATM Replenishment Accounting Entry
- Intra Bank / branch Accounting Entries
- Inter Branch Accounting Entries
- Inter Bank Accounting Entries
- Recording of Income & Expenses
- Real Time Auto Entries
- Settlement Entries Of Switches / SBP
- Different Fee Structures & its distribution
Module – IV Digital Banking Regulation and Compliance
- State Bank Of Pakistan’s Guidelines & Regulations regarding Digital Banking
- Payment Schemes used in the International Market
- Future Of Digital Banking
Open Discussion Topics for Project Selection
- Story of Digital Banking
- Moving from Traditional Banking to New-gen Banking
- Proliferation of Internet Banking, Mobile Banking and “direct Banking” concept
- Use of Social media in Banking and arrival of Fintech Firms
- Innovative technologies IOT, AI, ML, Block-chain,, Big data etc
- Illustrative “CIO Wishlist” to complement or enable comprehensive digital Bank
Digital Banking Training is suitable for anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the banking / financial services industry.
Our Digital Banking Training course is open to all from all academic backgrounds and there are no specific requirements to attend this course. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful in Digital Banking domain. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FEE : 500$ | 1500 SAR | 1500 AED