Negotiation Skills to Win
This Negotiation Skills Course highlights the skills and qualities you already use, introduces some new ones and hones them all for more effective use in lots of different negotiation scenarios.
We all have to negotiate.
Sometimes it’s ‘hard’ negotiation, such as negotiating a new piece of work, a salary increase or the price we’ll pay for a house, an advertising campaign or a used car.
Sometimes it’s ‘soft’ negotiations such as getting your children to do their homework (well, actually, that’s probably hard), deciding who’s going to do what in your team or handling staff conflict.
The principles are the same though.
Course Key Topics
- Negotiation and the Negotiator
- Negotiation Preparation
- Qualifying Negotiations
- Baseline – Negotiable – Give Away
- Building Rapport
- Their World of Negotiation
- Their level of interest
- Understanding the Rules of Negotiation
- Negotiation Roles
- Types of Negotiation Question
- Winning outcomes
- Deal or No Deal
- Buying Signals
- The Negotiation Game
- Awareness of Personal Negotiation Style
Training Track: Interpersonal Skills
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Train the Trainer
Creative Strategic Thinking Skills
Quicker – Better Meetings
Leadership Skills & Team Building Course
Conflict Management Course
Change Management Course
Time Management Course
Please Fill the Inquiry Form