Odoo Application Developer (Framework)
Odoo: a popular Open Source ERP and CRM: Odoo is a suite of business management software tools including CRM, e-commerce, billing, accounting, manufacturing, warehouse, project management, and inventory management to name a few. The source code for the framework and core ERP modules is curated by the Belgium-based Odoo S.A. Odoo is available for both on-premise and ready to use SaaS environment.
This Odoo Application Developer – Course is a comprehensive Odoo Technical Training course that is designed to take you from the beginning of installing Odoo all the way up to developing Odoo Applications. At the end of this course you will understand how the Odoo Framework fits together and have a strong foundation for building real Odoo applications.
- Learn to Customize Odoo and Create Odoo Applications
- Learn the Odoo Framework Models, views, and Actions
- Installing Ubuntu Server and Odoo
If you want to Learn to Customize Odoo or become an Odoo Developer from basic to advance, this is an ideal course for you.
Odoo Developer Course Summary
The purpose of this course to give you a solid foundation and understanding of the Odoo framework and give you essential knowledge in Odoo Development. We will teach you how to add fields to any Odoo model, customize Odoo views, and creating you own menus and actions. Already know Python? That will make it all the easier, course will continue to be updated to include all the important topics for becoming a solid Odoo Developer.
We cover major development topics you will need for real Odoo customization and development;
Course Key Topics
- Odoo Framework Introduction
- Learn how to setup your Ubuntu server for development
- Install Odoo source code from github
- Customize Odoo applications without writing a single line of code!
- Understand the Odoo framework and basic Odoo customization
- Customize Odoo using debug mode
- Working with Odoo Application from scratch
- Develop custom Odoo Applications
- Understand enough Python to make basic Odoo applications
- Modify views to display the information the users require
- Create your own custom search filters
- Learn how to create your own custom menus.
- Add functional fields to your models that can perform calculations
- Learn how to use domain and context to limit data and create dynamic applications
- Learn to Create Calculated and Related Fields
- Create a custom Odoo reports using qweb templates
- Use Python to translate and import data into Odoo
- Developing more advanced Odoo applications
- Understanding the Odoo API
- Download VMware Workstation
- Download Ubuntu Server system (564MB)
- Download Odoo/GitHub framework
- Odoo: Open Source ERP and CRM
- Click here to download open erp-install-scripts
- Odoo freelancer Jobs
International Student Fee : 500$ | 1,875 AED | 1,875 SAR
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Corporate Group Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training