Oracle APEX – Application Express (Complete Course)
Oracle Application Express (APEX) is a low-code development platform that enables you to build stunning, scalable, secure apps with world-class features that can be deployed anywhere. Using APEX, developers can quickly develop and deploy compelling apps that solve real problems and provide immediate value. You won’t need to be an expert in a vast array of technologies to deliver sophisticated solutions. Focus on solving the problem and let APEX take care of the rest.
Omni Academy APEX developer course is ideal for students wanted to learn modern fast-pace world class application development step-by-step without past programming background (online classes available).
Why APEX – Concept to Working Prototype in Minutes
You can define new data structures, complete with sample data, using Quick SQL. Quick SQL allows you to generate SQL scripts based on a simple shorthand syntax. These scripts can be saved and easily run within your Oracle APEX environment to create database tables, triggers and views. Then use the Create App Wizard to create reports and forms for the tables you defined. You can even add additional functionality, such as access control, activity reporting and more, to create a fully featured app in minutes.
Oracle Apex Training Course Contents
What is Oracle?
- Benefit of Oracle
- History of Oracle
What is Oracle Application Express (APEX)?
- Benefits of Oracle APEX.
- History of Oracle APEX.
- APEX useful Resources and links.
Getting Started with Application Express
- Installation And Configuration of Oracle APEX
- What is a Workspace?
- Creating and managing workspace
- Application Express Components
- Types of APEX Applications.
What is a packaged application?
- Install various packaged application.
- Dynamic Actions
- What is SQL Workshop?
- Browsing, creating and modifying Database Objects.
- Processing ad hoc SQL and PL/SQL statements
- Using Query Builder to build queries graphically
- Generating DDL Data Loading
Workspace and User Administration
- Manage and Requesting Services
- Create and Manage Users and Groups
- Understanding different type of users.
- Monitor Activity
Understanding Application Builder
- Application Builder Home Page
- Application Builder Defaults
- User Interface
- Defaults Application Groups
- Managing export repository
- Utilities (imp/exp) CSV, Text
- Oracle Apex Training Course Contents
Creating an Application
- Creating an application from scratch.
- Components of an application.
- Page Definition.
- Import and Export Application.
Themes & Templates
- Understanding Themes
- Switching Themes
- Changing Theme Defaults
- Understanding Templates and viewing template definitions
Understanding Pages & Regions
- What is a Page in APEX?
- Controls on a Page.
- Different Sections of a Page.
- Attributes of a Page.
- Create a New Region.
- Different Attributes of a Region.
Page Rendering & Processing
- Validations (client side and server side)
- Types of Reports
- Creating Report with SQL Query
- Toggle Report & Attributes
- Classic Report & Attributes
- Interactive Grid & Attributes
- Interactive Reports & Attributes
- Add Links to Reports
- Understanding different Types of Charts.
- Understanding Different Attributes of a Chart.
- Drill down and linked Charts.
- Creating Forms with Report
- Creating Simple Forms
- Creating Tabular Forms
- Editable Interactive Grid
- Creating Master-Detail Forms
Working with Items & Buttons
- Understand different Types of Items
- Creating Different Types of Items (Text, Text Area, Checkbox, Select List, Radio Groupetc.)
- Edit Item Attributes
- Create and Edit Buttons (Attribute).
Working with Shared Components
- Create Parent and Standard Navigation Menu.
- Create Navigation Bar Entries.
- Create Dynamic and Static Lists of Values.
- Create Breadcrumbs
- Data Load Definition
- Refresh items and regions
- Invoke PL/SQL processes from browser events
- Retrieve data from the DB and set items values.
- How to use Plugins in applications
- Uploading Image
- Uploading Static Files
- Adding an Image as an Application Logo.
- API (GET,POST,PUT,DELETE)
Download Free Oracle Autonomous Database (and Web Development with APEX)
- Final Project
Top 10 Oracle APEX FREE Resources [For APEX Developers]
- About APEX
- Download APEX 20.2
- Oracle Application Express Community Shortcuts
- Oracle Application Express Community Links
- APEX World Links
- Awesome Oracle APEX Resources
- Key URLs for new Oracle Developers
- Useful Oracle APEX URLs
- Oracle APEX Interactive Grid Cheat Sheet
- APEX Course Videos
International Student Fee : 500 USD
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Corporate Group Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Diploma SAP ERP Complete All-in-One Course
Oracle ERP R12 Supplychain Management
R12i Oracle E Business Suite Fundamentals
Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Applications DBA
Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud – 1Z0-408