Omni Academy offers industry best PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner bootcamp course to professionals, PRINCE2 (an acronym for PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. Used extensively by the UK Government, PRINCE2 is also widely recognized and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain, and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management.
Get FREE Practice Exams to ensure your Success !
PRINCE2® is a method for managing projects BootCamp program is specially designed for participants quick learning with real world examples under an accredited trainer | coach. It helps you work out who should be involved and what they will be responsible for. It gives you a set of processes to work through and explains what information you should be gathering along the way. An ideal program for those candidates | companies skeeking PRINCE2 Certification.
PRINCE2 may be similar to what you currently use, but what it does best is pull together common names and descriptions into a structure that anyone familiar with PRINCE2 can understand, regardless of background or industry.
Benefits of PRINCE2
Using PRINCE2 provides you with greater control of resources, and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively. This will benefit:
- Individuals seeking leading project management skills and greater employment prospects
- Project managers
- Directors/executives (senior responsible owners) of projects, and
For individuals: PRINCE2 certification is an invaluable asset to your career as it increases employment prospects and helps you to do your job more effectively.
For organizations: PRINCE2’s formal recognition of responsibilities within a project, together with its focus on what a project is to deliver (the why, when and for whom) provides your organization’s projects with:
- A common, consistent approach
- A controlled and organized start, middle and end
- Regular reviews of progress against plan
- Assurance that the project continues to have a business justification
Candidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques and processes
- Be able to apply the principles, themes and processes to a project
- Be able to create and assess management products.
- Be prepared for the PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification
Project managers in need of a method to help manage projects of different types and size. Team members, project and program support staff wanting to learn how to effectively contribute to a PRINCE2 Project.
PRINCE2 Foundation training, or very good concepts of PRINCE2 are required for this training.
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- PRINCE2 Official Book – Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination
Download PRINCE2 Course Material /Tips / Case Studies and Templates
PRINCE2 JOB Interview Questions
Introduction to PRINCE2 and Project Management
– Project and product life cycles
– History of PRINCE2 & benefits
– Overview of methodology & structure
– Project Management structure
– PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes
– Difference between embedding and tailoring PRINCE2
– Supplier and customer relationship
The 7 Principles of PRINCE2
– Learn from experience
– Defined roles and responsibility
– Manage by Stages
– Manage by Exception
– Focus on products
– Tailor to suit the project environment
The 7 Themes of PRINCE2
– Business Case
The 7 Processes of PRINCE2
– Directing a project
– Initiating a project
– Controlling a stage
– Managing Stage Boundaries
– Managing Product Delivery
– Closing a Project
– Practice Examination
- Experienced & Accredited Trainers
- Accredited Training Material
- Includes PRINCE2 manual
- Two FREE practice examinations
- Excellent first attempt pass ratio
FREE Practice Exam
- Over 400 questions practice exams would be provided to students FREE of charges to ensure exam success
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Workshops | Fast-Track BootCamp
- Week End SUNDAY Classes For Professionals (2Months Duration Approx)
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam
This level is aiming to measure whether a candidate could apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a non-complex project within an environment supporting PRINCE2. To this end they need to show that they can apply and tailor PRINCE2 to address the needs and problems of a given project scenario.
Produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes and worked examples of all PRINCE2 products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario
Show they understand the relationships between principles, themes and processes and PRINCE2 products and can apply this understanding
Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2, and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements
Demonstrate their ability to tune PRINCE2 to different project circumstances.
150 minute exam duration
38/68 required to pass = 55% pass mark
Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only)
In order to sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam you must be able to provide proof of passing one of the following exams
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
IPMA Level B (Certified Senior Project Manager)
IPMA Level C (Certified Project Manager)
IPMA Level D (Certified Project Management Associate)
PRINCE2® ONLINE EXAM FEE (Subject to change without any prior information)
PRINCE2® Foundation exam costs £210.00
PRINCE2® Practitioner exam fees are £286.00.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FEE
USD 300 | CAD | 300 | AUD 300 | AED 1,000 | SAR 1,000
Exam Passing Guarantee
Get a FREE Practice Exam with 400+ questions to ensure your success !
FREE Practice Exam
Two practice examinations are part of the training session – for Foundation and Practitioner levels each. The practice exams aim to help participants in passing the PRINCE2 certification exams.
Omni Academy a Federal Government – Skill Development Council authorized Training Institute Certificate would be awarded to successful students.