Public Speaking Course
This one day Public Speaking Course concentrates on effective public speaking, particularly dealing with nerves and anxiety.
It offers simple, easy to practice tools to help you cope with nerves, get your message across memorably, structure your material for the best impact and speak effectively to audiences of varied sizes.
It is fun and effective with plenty of opportunities to practice.
Course Key Topics
- Delegate Input
- Dealing with the Fear
- Public Speaking Stretching Exercises
- Everyday Objects
- Public Speaking Dynamics – how it works
- The IMPACT model of public speaking
- Location Location Location!
- Preparation Tools
- Use of Media and Structure
- Speaking to Different Levels of Understanding
- 30 Second Presentation
- How to Build Confidence by Defusing Your Assumptions
- Keep Them AWAKE
- Ways to Keep Them Awake
- Prepared Speeches
- Before and After the Speech
- Confidence by Numbers
- Handling Difficult Questions
- Deliberate Misunderstanding
- Public Speaking Summing up and Personal Take Out
Training Track: Presentation Skills
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training