Marketing, Sales & Distribution Management, Salesmanship
Sales management refers to the administration of the personal selling component of a company’s Marketing program. Sales management is just one facet of a company’s overall marketing mix, which encompasses strategies related to the “four Ps”: Products, Pricing, Promotion, and Place (distribution).
Selling and products marketing is one of those skills that will always be in demand, with Salesmanship course you can learn how to sell, how to market your product, selecting a right strategy and sell really well. Sales & Marketing jobs are always high in demand – opportunities welcome hardworking and skilled candidates means you’ll always have work.
Every company – no matter what product or service they offer – needs at least one talented and dedicated salesperson. After all, how many companies can survive if no-one buys their goods or services? So, if you can learn how to sell, and sell really well, you will start with any company. Being able to sell will also give you choices to move in career from one industry to another to gain quick career growth and monitory benefits.
After completing this course you’ll not only be able to work for a company as a salesperson, you’ll have the option of working as a freelance salesperson. Or, you could choose to put your skills to use on products or services that you sell through your own business. Plus, the basic principles of selling are the same the world over, so you can move to where there is an opportunity.
- Salesmanship and selling – Basic human behavior
- Types of selling: Business to consumer selling, Business to business selling
- Considering your go-to-market plan
- Careers in selling: Sky is the limit
Preparation for selling
- You: The ultimate unique selling proposition (USP)
Why people buy, the buyer-seller relationship, body language,
- The success ingredients: Product Knowledge, Customer Knowledge, Competitors Knowledge,
Territory Knowledge, Right Timing.
- Preparing for selling: Prospecting, The Pre-approach, The Approach, Persuasion, Persistence, Pre-call
planning, The call: Opening and Close. Follow up.
Action: Dealing your customers
- Sales & Marketing Presentation
- Handling objections
- Questioning techniques, Listening skills
- The close
- Role of persuasion in selling
Types of selling
- Product selling
- Services selling
- Industrial selling
- Networking and Customer Relationship Management (CRM): friends, referrals, cold calls
- Sales Promotion: Consumer oriented, reseller oriented, sale force oriented
- Marketing role in Sales Promotion
- Bottom line: Calculating profitability
Distribution Management Key Concepts
- Distribution strategies
- Push vs pull strategy
- Channels and intermediaries
- Channel design
- Channel mix
- Managing channels
- Channel motivation
- Channel conflict
- Customer value
Ethical problems in selling
Legal aspects in Selling & Marketing
Understanding Marketing Mix
Marketing management is the process of developing strategies and planning for product or services, advertising, promotions, sales to reach desired customer segment.
- Understanding Marketing Mix
- Marketing strategy
- Brand audit
- Implementation planning
- Project, process, and vendor management
- Reporting, measurement, feedback and control systems
- International marketing management
Who Should Attend
- Any one interested in making career in Sales & Marketing or looking for Next Best Sales Position!
- Sales Professionals
- Distribution Channels Managers
- Channel Sales Officers
- Corporate Sales, Marketing & Distribution Professionals
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
Certified Corporate Sale Associate (CCSA)
Sales & Marketing Certificate Course – Salesmanship
Professional Digital Marketing Diploma
Social Media Marketing – Complete Course
Google AdWords Course – Online Marketing