Salesforce Marketing – Pardot Consultant
The Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant program is designed for individuals who have experience implementing the Pardot application and can explain Salesforce administration concepts that relate to Pardot features. The Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant has experience with Pardot administration and configuration, and is able to successfully design and implement Pardot solutions that meet customer business requirements, are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success. This credential encompasses the breadth of the Pardot application and its integration on the Salesforce platform.
Course Key Learnings
- Identify and understand a customer’s current marketing to sales strategy.
- Map customer goals to Pardot features.
- Design a strategy to meet customer business needs based on an analysis of key performance indicators.
- Recommend automation processes to achieve business objectives.
- Recommend Pardot tools and features (Salesforce Engage, Pardot Einstein) to implement marketing to sales strategy.
- Develop and recommend a data and content migration strategy.
- Articulate the implications and importance of technical setup.
- Analyze existing lead qualification strategy and make recommendations for translating into Pardot.
- Analyze existing lead nurturing strategy and make recommendations for translating into Pardot.
- Analyze existing lead generation strategy and make recommendations for translating into Pardot.
- Develop and recommend a scalable way of organizing data and assets in Pardot.
- Analyze data generated in Pardot reporting tools to make recommendations for system optimization.
- Set up and interpret reports/dashboards in B2B Marketing Analytics.
- Managing differing goals/objectives in divisions of a company using Pardot Business Units.
- Understand data governance – syncing records, user management, etc.
- Understand data hygiene, authorization, and organization.
- Develop and administer integration between Pardot and Salesforce.
- Invest time in studying the resources listed in this Exam Guide and any additional study materials provided by Pardot.
- An assessment of a customer’s modern Salesforce and Pardot view as well as business objectives, analyzing and making recommendations on a path forward
- Designing a strategy to recognize customer business demands based on marketing trends using currently accessible tools and methods
Account Configuration (20%)
- Articulating the implications and importance of technical setup (Salesforce Documentation: Account Settings)
- Developing a plan to maintain data integrity during data migration (Salesforce Documentation:Your Guide to Asset and Data Migration)
- Given a usage governance plan, produce and recommend a strategy that approaches organization and authorization (Salesforce Documentation: Using Naming Convention)
Automating Business Processing (17%)
- Recommending the best automation tool such as automation rule, dynamic list, completion action, segmentation rule (Salesforce Documentation: Choosing the Right Automation Tool)
- Designing an order of events in Pardot to complete a marketing initiative like assets, automation, notifications, etc (Salesforce Documentation: Choose the Right Automation Tool)
- Producing and implementing a lead nurturing strategy
Email Marketing (10%)
- Applying email marketing standards and best methods to customer business requirements (Salesforce Documentation: Pardot Email Marketing Overview)
Lead Management (14%)
- Making and recommending a lead generation procedure including Pardot assets (Salesforce Documentation: Pardot Lead Scoring and Qualification)
- Suggesting a model route passed and unqualified leads over the business
Personalizing the Prospect Experience (8%)
- Prescribing ways to personalize the prospect knowledge (Salesforce Documentation: Pardot Dynamic Content Training)
- Creating a plan to meet a company’s permission management requirements
Reporting, Metrics, and Analytics (11%)
- Approving the technical set-up demands for reporting and analytics (Salesforce Documentation: Pardot Reporting Overview)
- Classifies reporting purposes to solve a given scenario
Salesforce Engage (3%)
- Configuring Salesforce Engage for sales use (Salesforce Documentation: Setup Salesforce Engage)
- Summarizing the benefits of Salesforce Engage (Salesforce Documentation: Salesforce Engage)
About the Exam
Read on for details about the Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam.
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions, up to 5 unscored questions*
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 68%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: Salesforce Pardot Specialist credential
International Student Fee 750 USD
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Corporate BootCamp Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes Available
Salesforce Cloud (FREE Practice Exam Dumps)
- Salesforce Administrator I Exam Dump
- Salesforce Administrator-II Exam Dump
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SU18) Exam Dumps Prep Practice Test
- Administration Essentials for Experienced Admin Exam Dumps Prep Practice Test
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
- Find More Exam Dumps
Job Interview Questions & Answers
- Salesforce Job Interview Question
- Job Interview Checklist
- General Job Interview Questions
- What to Wear for Best Job Interview Attire
- Behavioral Interview Questions
- Job Interview Best Tips
- Software Engineering Jobs Interview Questions and Answers
- Information Technology (IT) Job Interview Questions