SAP SuccessFactors Human Resource Management | HR Cloud Training
What is SAP Success Factors?
The Latest module in SAP which manages all the processes in relation to HR and provides knowledge of how SAP Success Factors applications optimize all the activities and tasks carried out in Employee central and integration.
This industry-leading cloud human capital management (HCM) suite uses the latest technologies to help you win the war for top talent, connect people to purpose, and drive results across your business.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s successfactors module.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam in career later stage.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP successfactors consultant.
Why Omni Academy?
Omni Academy one of the best centres for various certification courses, including SAP Training. Apart from having well-qualified and industry experienced faculty, we goes a step forward by offering large and spacious classrooms, a well-equipped laboratory and placement opportunities. We start our classes from the absolute basics, meaning that we are open to all kinds of learners – students, IT experts, app developers or business professionals. Each kind of learner requires a different kind of strategy and we follow the international standards of teaching with our students as well.
Most Sensible Steps Towards your SAP Career :
SuccessFactor Course Key Topics
Module 01 SAP Introduction
- Introduction to SAP ERP
- Importance of HR in Modern Business
- Employee Central Foundation
- Understanding SuccessFactor
- XML Basics
- XML Quiz
- Environment setup
Module 02 Employee Management
- Employee Central Concepts
Module 03 Introduction to Foundation Tables
- Basic Foundation Table Configuration
- Country Specific Configuration (CSF) for Foundation
- Populating Foundation Tables
Module 04 Employee Data Overview
- Basic Employee Data Import
- Basic Employee Data Configuration
- Country Specific Employee Data Configuration
- Role Based Permissions
- Mass Changes
- Position Management
Module -05 Self-Service
- Self Service, Workflows, and Event Reason
Module- 06 Employee Reporting
- Employee Central Reporting
Module -07 Integration Overview
- Integration Concepts
- Basis HR knowledge is a must
- A good bachelor’s degree in any field would be an advantage.
- Awareness to database technologies and basic software knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
FEE and Exams
- International Students Online Training Fee 1,000 USD | 3,750 SAR | 3,750 AED
- Certification Fee – £350 approx (excluding VAT) – NOT included in Training Fee
SAP Job Market
SAP Course Useful Links
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals | SUNDAY Program
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany, SAP software and SAP GUI are proprietary SAP software. Omni Academy is not a authorized SAP training center, you can officially get SAP Access to practice on SAP system from SAP’s website (Please visit “SAP LIVE Access” or “External Virtual Desktop“)