Software Development Training
Software Development Fundamentals (98-361) Certification Exam provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in C#. The certification aims to improve skills in Visual Studio, Data Types, Decision Structures, Repetition, Error Handling, Classes, Inheritance and Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Algorithms, Data Structures and Web Page Development.
This course is accompanied by several templates and document files, that you can use as a guideline during your next requirements gathering project. There is a feasibility study template, a software specification template, a terminology guide and a couple more.
You do not need any tools or experience to take this course!
This course covers all topics in easily digestible lectures
This course will teach you the lessons that have taken years to learn
The important topics covered in the Software Development Fundamentals (98-361) exam are –
- Understanding core programming
- Understanding object-oriented programming
- Understanding general software development
- Understanding desktop applications
- Understanding databases
- Understanding web applications
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for anyone working in the software industry that requires a detailed understanding of the requirements gathering process.
- For junior developers looking to climb the ladder
- No prior programming knowledge is needed.
- Anyone who needs ‘How To Write a Software Specification Document’
- Anyone looking to Capture Software Requirements
- This course is probably not for you if you are already capable of eliciting every single requirement from your customers and never fail to deliver on time and on budget!