Software Engineering-II PHP with MySQL Exam Dumps Prep Test
The PHP, MySQL online test assesses candidates’ knowledge of programming in the PHP language, as well as their ability to use MySQL and SQL.
It’s an ideal test for pre-employment screening. A good PHP developer, who is working exclusively on an MySQL server database layer, needs to not only solve problems using PHP, but also to write and analyze SQL queries that are used for communication with the database and to use MySQL-specific features to interface efficiently with a database.
This online test requires candidates to solve coding problems in PHP, answer multiple-choice questions about MySQL, write queries and stored procedures for MySQL, and write SQL queries that extract, combine, and manipulate data.
FREE Practice Exam Question and Answers
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their skills on Software Engineering
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Software Engineering (objective type)
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
About Software Engineering Certification Exam
Software Engineering Certification Exam provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in C#. The certification aims to improve skills in Visual Studio, Data Types, Decision Structures, Repetition, Error Handling, Classes, Inheritance and Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Algorithms, Data Structures and Web Page Development.
Who should take this exam?
Candidates take the Software Engineering Certification Exam are required to prove core software development skills. It is recommended that candidates be familiar with the concepts of and have hands-on experience with the technologies described here either by taking relevant training courses or by working with tutorials and samples available on MSDN and in Microsoft Visual Studio. Candidates are expected to have some experience with C# or Microsoft Visual Basic .NET.
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
In software development process what is the meaning of debugging?
Debugging is the process that results in the removal of error. It is very important part of the successful testing.
How can you make sure that your code is both safe and fast?
In the software, development security is always first. So if the execution of the program is slow then, I will try to identify the reason out ways to its time complexity.
Name two tools which are used for keeping track of software requirements?
There many l ways to keep track of requirements.
Two commonly used are:
- Make a requirements specifications document to list all of the requirements.
- Create an excel sheet the list down the requirement, type, dependency, priority, etc.
What is the main difference between a stubs, a mock?
A stub is a minimal implementation of an interface which generally returns hardcoded data while mock usually verifies outputs against expectations. Those expectations are set in the test.
What language do you like to write programming algorithms?
Every developer has their views when it comes to the programming language choices. Though, one should prefer high-level languages because they are dynamic. Like C and C++ languages.
What is computer software?
Computer software is a package which includes a software program, its documentation, and user guide on how to use the software.
According to you which SDLC model is the best?
There, is no such ranking, as SDLC Models are adopted as per the need for the development process. It may differ software-to-software.
Who is software project manager? What is his role?
A software project manager is a person responsible for managing the software development project.
The project manager is doing the project planning, monitoring the progress, communication. He or she also manages risks and resources to deliver the project within time, cost, and quality constraints.
Job Interview Questions & Answers
- Job Interview Checklist
- General Job Interview Questions
- What to Wear for Best Job Interview Attire
- Behavioral Interview Questions
- Job Interview Best Tips
- Software Engineering Jobs Interview Questions and Answers
- Information Technology (IT) Job Interview Questions