TOGAF Foundation Certification Course (Level- 1 Certification)
The TOGAF® Standard, a standard of The Open Group, is a proven Enterprise Architecture methodology and framework to align business with IT. The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) is a framework for enterprise architecture that provides an approach for designing, planning, implementing, and governing an enterprise information technology architecture.
Enterprise Architecture (EA) is more than the collection of the constituent architectures (Business, Application, Technology, and Information). It is a conceptual tool that assists organizations with the understanding of their own structure and the way they work. It provides a map of the enterprise and is a route planner for business and technology change.
TOGAF Foundation Key Learning
- The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The core concepts of TOGAF 9
- The key terminology of TOGAF 9
- The ADM cycle and the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
- The ADM guidelines and techniques
- How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
- The concepts of views and viewpoints and their role in communicating with stakeholders
- The concept of building blocks
- The key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- The TOGAF reference models
- The TOGAF certification program
TOGAF Foundation Course:
Introduction to TOGAF
– Course Material Overview
– The Open Group
– TOGAF Basics
– Introduction to the Architecture Development Methodology (ADM)
– The Enterprise Continuum and Tools
– The Architecture Repository
– Views, Viewpoints, & Stakeholders
– Early ADM Phases (Level 1)
– Key ADM Deliverables (Level 1)
– Building Blocks
– TOGAF Reference Models
– Later ADM Phases (Level 1)
– Architecture Governance
A prior knowledge of Enterprise Architecture is advantageous but not required.
TOGAF Course Format
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam.
TOGAF Practice Exam
A practice examination is part of this course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the certification exam.
TOGAF Certification Examination
This training course prepares participants for TOGAF 9.1 Foundation (Level 1) examination. The exam comprises 40 questions in simple multiple choice format. 55% or 22 points out of 40 are required to pass this exam.
Note: Please note that the certification exam is not part of this training course. The certification exam can be attempted at any Prometric center.
Eligibility for Examination
There is no prerequisite for this certification exam.
Training Track : TOGAF 9.2
Duration: 2 Days for Group of 5 or More | 2 Months Weekend Class
International Student Fee: 500$ | 1,875 AED | 1,875 SAR
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Group Workshops
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training