AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification is intended for individuals who perform a Solutions Architect role. The course develop your ability to effectively demonstrate your knowledge to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification is quick turning into the must have testaments for any IT proficient working with AWS. This course is intended to enable you to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) – Associate Exam. Regardless of whether you have never signed in to the AWS stage previously, No programming background required or no earlier AWS experience required to join this course.
Course Key Learning
- Knowledge to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies
- Ability to define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements
- Ability to provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of a project
AWS Course Key Learning:
You’ll cover every domain across both the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate and Professional:
Module-01 AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- Domain 1: Design Resilient Architectures (34%)
- Domain 2: Define Performant Architectures (24%)
- Domain 3: Specify Secure Applications and Architectures (26%)
- Domain 4: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures (10%)
- Domain 5: Define Operationally Excellent Architectures (6%)
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam
- Number: SAA-C01
- Format: Multiple choice and multiple response
- Duration: 130 minutes
AWS Course Audience?
- Young IT Students Interested to make career in AWS
- Network Administrators/ Solutions Architects/Cloud Architects
- Computer Programmers wanted to learn AWS Application Deployment
- Individuals / Organizations Interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault tolerant applications (such as WordPress and Joomla) on the AWS cloud.
- AWS Account (you can use the free trial version)
- Familiarity with a scripting language
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux environments
- Map business objectives to application/architecture requirements
International Student Fee (online class) 300 USD | 1,125 AED | 1,125 SAR
Flexible Class Options
- Corporate Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training