On Site Support
Oracle Database & Tools Services from Omni Academy currently enables clients to reduce IT costs and increase the resilience of critical Oracle-based Systems. The availability of your Oracle database infrastructure is a priority and our teams have the technical resources and tools to maintain, give On Site Support and administer your Oracle database environments and to ensure your database runs 24x7x365.
Omni Academy’s range of Oracle database Services enables our clients to focus on their core business while we monitor their Oracle database infrastructure for availability, performance and resilience. The service involves extensive proactive monitoring to keep your Oracle database tuned in conjunction with the system resources it supports. All of this work is performed remotely and does not interfere with other applications or services.
Why do our clients outsource Oracle Infrastructure?
The benefits of Omni Academy On-Site Support include:
- Return on Investment when compared to using internal DBAs.
- Low cost route into 24×7 support & management of mission critical applications.
- Reduction of personnel based risks such as holiday/sickness/leaving.
- Allowing internal staff to focus on higher level tasks that add business value.
- Quicker problem rectification leading to less downtime, less costs and increased efficiency.
- On Demand access to a pool of Oracle skills that would be impossible to recruit.
- Access to specialist methods of support & service delivery that have been proven to work.
- Right size your hardware by effective capacity planning.
- Technical proof of concept, prototypes and design.
The know-how to get things right — the first time. Whatever your Oracle database services needs or challenges, our team of Certified Oracle Professionals has almost certainly resolved very similar issues before. Our approach to providing remote Oracle database support and remote database administration services is fully proactive, dedicated to identifying and correcting problems before they impact your business.
We focus on offering personalized Oracle database support services to mission-critical 24×7 Systems. When you call for support, you will get individual attention, not a random voice in a call center. And, all our technical team members have extensive real-world onsite and remote database administration experience. High Availability for Oracle Systems depends on successful implementation and configuration of the following Oracle Enterprise features:
- Real Application Clusters (RAC) – protecting your services from Server failures
- Data Guard – protecting your business from Disasters
- Backup & Recovery using RMAN and Oracle Flashback technology
- Automated Fault Monitoring using Oracle Grid Control
- Pro-Active Capacity and Hardware Resource Management