ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Course
ISO 27001 –Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
ISMS | ISO27001 course designed to help professionals to prepare ISMS strategies, prepare your organization to face modern IT security challenges, learn complete ISMS knowledge and skills needed to assess and report on the conformance and effective implementation of an information security management systems (ISMS) to protect your organizations from risk.
Introduction of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
Setting up an ISMS can be as simple or as sophisticated as your organization needs it to be. However, even knowing where to start when considering setting up an ISMS can be challenging.
In this one day course, our expert tutors will explain the requirements of the current standard to help you understand how it could apply to your organization and the potential benefits of adopting it.
You will therefore be better prepared to carry out an implementation of an ISMS that conforms to the current standard, as the background, updated concepts, principles, terms and definitions used in ISO/IEC 27001:2013 are fully explained and discussed.
- Overview of International Standards
- Responsibilities of an internal auditor
- Role of internal audit in ISMS
- Maintenance and Improvement of ISMS
- Plan Do-Check-Act (PDCA)- Requirements of ISO 27001
- Understanding structure of ISO 27001
- Plan and prepare for an Internal Audit
- How to Documents and Record your Audit
- Writing effective ISMS Audit reports
- Developing Corrective Action Plan
- Analyzing Results
Who should attend?
Those who have an interest in or are responsible for information security management, data management and protection, corporate governance, risk and compliance, management systems, security, IT services, human resources, financial and accounting records and any business area that interacts with high risk private data.
Suggested job roles and their teams include:
- Information security managers
- IT and corporate security managers
- Corporate governance managers
- Risk and compliance managers
- Human Resource managers
- Financial and Accounts managers
- Internal legal teams
- Private data and records administration teams
Training Track : Quality Assurance | ISO
Duration : Two Months Weekend Classes or 3 Days Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training