Oracle’s Siebel CRM Release Updates represent the continued evolution in the comprehensive, enterprise CRM application. With Siebel CRM Release Updates, delivered as part of the Continuous Release Model, Oracle plans to introduce major enhancements primarily designed to transform business agility, improve customer experience across industry innovations as well as providing new enhancements for product development and cloud integration.
SIEBEL CRM New Features
- Business agility – Siebel Composer enhancements for Web Tools and Parallel Development.
- Enhanced options to support complete Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- High availability and scalable architecture which is transparent for on-premise of cloud deployment
- Improved integration via enhancements to the REST API
- Customer Experience and User Experience improvements with Open UI, including Search and intuitive Dashboards
- Industry innovations – Product Configurator, Oracle Policy Automation, Real Time Scheduler and Siebel UCM improvements.
- Autonomous CRM – Business Process Discoverer, Automated iHelp, Test Automation improvements and support for AI and Machine Learning technologies
Detail of the latest Siebel CRM Update release under the Continuous Delivery Model, the Siebel CRM IP 19 Update. This Update was GA on 18th January, 2019.
Applying the Update Note that there is a one-time mandatory database update to be applied on 18.8 or later Updates. This is achieved by running a tool (WSRanking.exe) that makes a minor schema update to increase the column length of one of the Workspace related columns.
one-time mandatory database update to be applied on 18.8 or later Updates. This is achieved by running a tool (WSRanking.exe) that makes a minor schema update to increase the column length of one of the Workspace related columns.
Also the features in this Update that include repository content will require the Repository Upgrade tool (RepositoryUpgrade.exe) to be used, please refer to the documentation in the Update Guide.
Siebel CRM Training and Certification Courses;
Consulting & Support Services
Please Contact us for SIEBEL Implementation and IP 19 Upgrade Services Email: email@example.com