In modern business customer experience (CRM/CX) strategy is your great differentiator, to meet demanding customer expectations, you must harness business best practices, adopt smarter processes, and leverage smarter CRM/CX technology.
Oracle’s Siebel Insurance includes various modules that you can mix and match according to your business needs.
Siebel Insurance is built upon the Siebel Business Architecture, which includes Siebel Sales, Siebel Service, and Siebel Call Center applications. Like many other Siebel Business Applications, Siebel Insurance uses the Siebel Data Model, the Siebel Object Architecture, and the Siebel application
Siebel Insurance Application
SIEBEL Insurance is an information management application designed to meet the needs of the insurance industry as they relate to sales, marketing, and customer service.
Siebel Insurance provides the following functionality:
- Access to contact data for individuals, their households, their activities, their policies, and associated underwriting information
- Managing auto policies (including European auto policies), property insurance policies, PUL (personal umbrella liability) policies, life insurance policies and annuities, and group insurance policies, from quoting through issuance and maintenance
- Managing the claims process, including reporting and handling processes throughout the life cycle of a claim for both call center and mobile users
- Audit trail capabilities
- Managing agent and broker requirements, including licensing, continuing education and product training hours, and NASD registrations
Total management of customer requests for action or information through the Service Request features
- Monitoring customer satisfaction using online surveys
- Access to solutions in a text-based retrieval system
Detail of the latest Siebel CRM Update release under the Continuous Delivery Model, the Siebel CRM IP 19 Update. This Update was GA on 18th January, 2019.
Siebel CRM Training and Certification Courses;
Consulting & Support Services
Please Contact us for SIEBEL Implementation and IP 19 Upgrade Services Email: email@example.com