Presentation Skills Training Course
Presentation Skills Training Course, this Soft Skills development course an ideal one-day corporate presentation course for people who want to get knowledge and skills as effective presenter, or heavily engage in day-to-day internal and customers meetings to present their Big Idea, company product or services, and for those who would like to ‘freshen up’ their presenting style.
We will look at the value of preparation – and paradoxically, how the better prepared you are the better equipped you are to change your mind about which option to take when you are up against it. We will also look at handling difficult questions whilst maintaining your confidence.
This presentation skills course is fun, challenging, effective and practical !
Presentation Skills Course Key Topics
- The IMPACT model of presenting
- First Presentations
- Prepared Presentations
- Location Location Location!
- Presentations in a meeting setting
- Preparation Tools
- Use of media and structure
- Presenting to Different Levels of Understanding
- 30 Second Presentation
- Creativity and ‘Out of the box’ thinking
- Handling Difficult Questions
- Deliberate Misunderstanding
- Summing up and Personal Take Out
- Understand how to develop the ‘wow’ factor and be more charismatic
- Know how to use stories, examples and analogies to inspire others and get key messages across
- Have new ideas for making complex material simple, easy to understand and engaging
- Know how to present effectively to larger groups and more difficult audiences
- Be able to communicate with more authority, gravitas and presence – even in challenging situations
Train the Trainer
Creative Strategic Thinking Skills
Quicker – Better Meetings
Leadership Skills & Team Building Course
Conflict Management Course
Change Management Course
Time Management Course