Omni Academy & Consulting is an authorized testing center for leading certification testing vendors including Pearson Vue. Take your certification exam in the same comfortable environment and convenient location that you take classes. To schedule an exam please see the instructions below for each testing provider.
What to expect for your online proctored exam
How to Register Certification Exam with PEARSON VUE – FAQ
NOTE: The frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) are the basic general guidelines or the helpful information resources that help the candidate before and on the day of the test at the PEARSON VUE Testing Center in order to build self-confidence.
To Do Activities by STUDENT:
Exams are stressful enough so keep these tips in mind as you get ready for test day:
BEFORE TEST DAY
- Review your program’s test policies — like which forms of ID are accepted — on your exam program’s homepage
- Review study guides and prep materials, but don’t bring them with you!
- Complete any necessary system checks if taking your exam online
- Plan to arrive early to get settled ahead of your scheduled exam
Q How do I find the homepage for my exam program?
Tip: Search for the name of the testing organization that develops and owns the exam you’re taking. For example, if you’re taking the exam to become an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), the testing organization is the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT). Search for NREMT to get started!
Q. How do I contact Pearson VUE customer service?
A. First, visit your exam program’s homepage to find answers to FAQs about your exam program. If you still have questions, you can find the contact details for your dedicated customer service team on your homepage.
Q. What if I have more questions?
A. We have dedicated customer service teams available to help you throughout your testing experience. Visit your exam program’s homepage for answers to FAQs specific to your exam.
Q. How do I create a Pearson VUE account?
A. Visit your exam program’s homepage, click ‘Create account’ and complete the required fields. Once your account is created, you’ll be able to schedule your exam.
Q. How do I update personal information?
A. Visit your exam program’s homepage and sign in. Click ‘My Profile’ under the ‘My Account’ menu. You will see the ‘Edit’ option to the right of any fields you can update.
If you are unable to update a field, please contact the customer service team listed on your exam program’s homepage to do so.
Q. Can I merge multiple accounts?
A. Yes, please contact your program-specific customer service team to merge your accounts
Q. How do I schedule an exam?
A. You can do this online! Visit your exam program’s homepage and sign in to select the exam you’d like to schedule.
Friendly tip: You can select up to three test centers to compare appointment availability.
Q. How do I reschedule or cancel an exam online?
A. Visit your exam program’s homepage and sign in. Select the exam you’d like to reschedule or cancel from ‘Upcoming Appointments.’ You will receive an email confirming any changes to your appointment. Don’t forget to click ‘Confirm Reschedule’ on the final screen to ensure your changes have been saved.
Friendly tip: Refer to your original appointment confirmation email to see whether there are any fees or deadlines for rescheduling or canceling your exam.
Q. Why can’t I find appointment availability?
A. We are opening testing availability up as quickly as possible in a manner that’s safe for our candidates and employees. Please log in to your online candidate profile to search for a variety of dates and locations to schedule your exam.
Appointment availability continues to change due to COVID-19, so be sure to check back regularly to see if and when new time slots become available. You can always reschedule for a sooner appointment if possible.
NOTE: When you schedule your exam, be sure to note whether you’ve chosen a.m. or p.m. (e.g., 12:00 a.m. midnight or 12:00 p.m. midday).
Q. My exam requires authorization. How long is the authorization period?
A. These vary per testing program. You should receive an email or letter with authorization details. Don’t worry: our website will prevent you from scheduling outside of your eligibility window.
Q. My exam is not available at my preferred testing location. What should I do?
A. Test centers vary in terms of the days and times they’re open and the exams they deliver. If your exam is not available at your preferred test center or date/time, please try an alternative date or search for other test centers.
Friendly tip: You can select up to three test centers to compare appointment availability.
Q. I lost my payment receipt. Can I get another one?
A. Visit your exam program’s homepage and sign in. Select ‘My Receipts’ to see your purchase history.
For security reasons, we can only send receipts or exam confirmation to the candidate (not third parties).
Q. What payment methods are available?
A. You can use Visa, American Express, or MasterCard debit or credit cards. Candidates testing within some sanctioned countries will need to contact the test center directly to inquire about other methods of payment.
Note: We are not able to collect payment via chat or email for security reasons.
Q. How do I use my voucher or promotional code?
A. On the payment screen, you will see the option to enter your code. If you’re booking your exam by phone, please tell the agent that you have a voucher to use.
Q. Where can I get information and tips about my online exam?
A. First, visit the OnVUE page for your exam program. Once there, navigate to the FAQs section of the page, where you’ll find helpful information on everything from scheduling your exam, to system requirements, testing policies, and more.
Q. If I need to report a security issue, who should I contact?
A. To report a potential testing violation and/or suspicious behavior, please fill out our test security form.
Q. Am I required to wear a face mask?
A. Where required, yes, you must bring and properly wear your own face mask the entire time you are at the test center. Check the face mask requirements at your test center by using the search field opens in new window near the bottom of our COVID-related testing information page.
Please note: Regardless of local regulations, some programs require masks for all testing candidates. To find out if your program mandates mask-wearing, refer to your program-specific landing page.
Q. Can I travel to a different state/jurisdiction to take my test?
A. It is your responsibility to ensure there are no travel restrictions in place for the location where you want to take your test. If you travel to test in another state or country with travel restrictions in place, you may be turned away.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF EXAM CONTENT / SYSTEMS
• The computer-based test delivery system, tutorial, exam content, and survey are the unpublished, confidential, and proprietary materials of Prometric and/or your test sponsor.
• Communicating, publishing, reproducing, or transmitting any part of an exam, in any form or by any means (e.g. verbal, electronic, written, etc.) for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
• ANY reproduction or disclosure will result in the immediate filing of civil and/or criminal charges against you and anyone directing or conspiring with you.
Q. How do I find out if my testing center location is closed?
A. To check the status of your testing center location, please visit our Site Updates page, where you’ll find a list of all centers that are closed due to inclement weather or other circumstances.
Q. Can I cancel and/or reschedule my test appointment via the Prometric Web site?
A. Yes. Many test appointments can be cancelled and/or rescheduled through the Prometric Web site. From the Prometric.com home page, click on the button for what you’d like to do (either cancel or reschedule). Then, simply follow the on-screen instructions which will walk you through the process, step by step. As part of the process you’ll need to provide the confirmation number you received when you scheduled your exam initially, so please have it with you. If you do not have your confirmation number, please contact our customer service center.
Q. How far in advance do I need to reschedule my exam so that I don’t get charged a fee?
A. The fee to reschedule an exam varies by testing organization, as does the amount of time you have to do so without penalty. Please check the procedures specific to the organization whose exam you are taking for rescheduling timeliness and penalties.
Q. I just want to make sure my exam is still occurring. How can I confirm it?
A. As part of the process you’ll need to provide the confirmation number you received when you scheduled your exam initially, so please have it with you. If you do not have your confirmation number, please contact our customer service center.
Q. Who is my test sponsor/test owner?
A. A test sponsor/owner is not your employer or company sponsoring you to take an exam. Instead, the sponsor/owner is responsible for providing the test material – this could be a state, an organization, or an institution.
Q. How do I use a voucher to “pay” for my exam?
A. When you schedule your appointment online or by telephone, you will be asked to provide your method of payment. Provide your voucher number at this time. You may also present the voucher onsite at your local test center.
Prometric vouchers are non-returnable, and non-refundable, and may only be used for the type of test indicated on the voucher. Terms and conditions of use accompany each voucher order along with the expiration date. Vouchers may not be redeemed after the expiration date.
Q. When will my credit card be charged?
A. Credit card processing time varies depending upon the exam. Your credit card may be charged from the time you schedule your appointment up to the time you are scheduled to test.
Q. How can I request a receipt?
A. You can print your receipt yourself as part of the online scheduling and registration process, at the end of your payment transaction. There are some exams for which you do not pay Prometric directly, but rather you pay the testing organization whose test you are taking. In these cases you must request a receipt from that organization, and not from Prometric.
Alternatively, you can contact us and request a confirmation letter which includes the amount you paid for your exam.
Q. How do I determine the cost of a particular exam?
A. The cost of any exam is dictated by the organization whose exam it is. You can likely find pricing information on that organization’s website. In addition, it will be visible at some point during the online scheduling and registration process.
Q. If I cancel my exam, am I eligible for a refund?
A. Possibly. Whether or not you receive a refund for your cancelled exam depends on the exam you were scheduled to take, how far in advance you cancel your exam and the rules and procedures surrounding exam cancellation set forth by the organization whose exam it is. Each organization has its own rules surrounding how cancellations and refunds are handled, so please refer to the sponsoring organization for information specific to your exam.
Q. When will I receive my score reports?
A. That depends on the exam you’ve taken. How scores are reported, and when, is determined by the organization whose exam you’ve taken. In some cases, such as with many Information Technology exams, scores are available immediately following the exam and the test taker will know by the time he leaves the test center whether he passed. In other cases, the testing organization asks Prometric to send scores to them directly first, and then they send results to test takers. Please check with your exam sponsor for complete information.
Q. How can I check the status of my certification? Why haven’t I received it yet?
A. To obtain information about the status of your certification, you must contact the examination sponsor directly. Prometric delivers the exam on behalf of test sponsors, but the certification or license for which you are ultimately testing is managed by the organization whose exam you took.
Q. I am not happy with my score. Can I retest?
A. Whether you are able to take your examination again depends on the test you’re taking and the rules set forth by the testing organization whose exam it is. For many certification exams, test takers are permitted to test as many times as they wish, though some time there is a mandatory waiting period. If the exam requires that a test taker is “eligible”, meaning that he has met certain pre-requisite criteria, the restrictions around the eligibility will determine whether you can retest. As the rules around retesting are unique to each organization, please check with your exam sponsor for complete information.
NOTE: If you cannot find the answer you are looking for please Contact Us directly and one of our customer service representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
ON TEST DAY – When test day arrives, make sure to:
- Be well-rested and eat a meal or snack
- Give yourself enough time to get to the test center
- Bring the proper valid ID Proofs with your signatures
- Read all test instructions and candidate rules thoroughly
- Take your time and read exam questions carefully
- Be professional, civil and respectful
- All exams are continuously monitored, so do not violate any of the regulations, as the Test Center Administrator is authorized to dismiss you from the test
- There will be a proper thorough checking (involving metal detector screening, pockets inside-out checking, removal of eyeglasses for visual inspection for a recording device and large jewelry items to be stored in locker to avoid concealed recording devices) prior to every entry into the test room
- You have to sign out every time you leave the test room for a break and must go through all security checks after returning from break
PROHIBITED ITEMS AND EXAMINEE CONDUCT IN THE TEST CENTER
• Weapons are not allowed in any Prometric Test Center.
• Unauthorized personal items may not be brought into the test room. Such items include, but are not limited to outerwear, hats, food, drinks, purses, briefcases, notebooks, watches, cell phones, electronic devices, or wearable technology.
• Written notes and published materials and other testing aids are strictly prohibited in the test room, except were allowed by your test sponsor. Test center staff will refer to the applicable Client Practices for allowances.
• Written notes or electronic devices discovered in the test room will be confiscated by the Test Center Administrator.
• Only soft ear plugs (with no wires/cords attached) and center-supplied tissues are permitted in the test room.
• All materials issued by the TCA must be returned at the conclusion of testing. Used scratch paper must be returned before new scratch paper will be issued by the TCA during your exam.
• Light clothing items removed for comfort such as sweaters, suit jackets, scarves, etc., must be hung on the examinee’s chair, not placed in laps or on the workstation desktop. Outerwear such as heavy coats, parkas, rain coats, etc., is not permitted in the test room.
• Talking to other candidates in the test room, referring to their screens, testing materials or written notes is strictly prohibited. Note: Client/test sponsor practice policies shall supersede these regulations if a conflict exists.
What to expect during your exam – Nervous no more! Learn about the check-in process and test experience so you’re prepared on the day of the exam.
Certification Exam Dumps
Job Interview Preparation (Soft Skills Questions & Answers)
- Tough Open-Ended Job Interview Questions
- What to Wear for Best Job Interview Attire
- Job Interview Question- What are You Passionate About?
- How to Prepare for a Job Promotion Interview
Internships, Freelance and Full-Time Work opportunities
- Join Internships and Referral Program (click for details)
- Work as Freelancer or Full-Time Employee (click for details)
Contact Us : OMNI ACADEMY SHAHRA-E-FAISAL, PECHS Branch
A-2/3 Westland Trade Centre, Karachi 75350
Landline : 0213-455-6664, 0213-498-6664, 051-274-6664
WhatsApp: 0337-7222-191, 0334-7222-191, 0335-7222-191 – International Inquiry: +92-312-2169325
Location Map https://goo.gl/maps/JyvgWjm4hYev5Gr37
Flexible Class Options
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Corporate Group Trainings Available
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training