Cyber Security Service | ISO 27001 Compliance Implementation and ECAC Accreditation Services
Omni Academy & Consulting team enabling companies to get ISO 27001 Certification, ISO 27001 Audit Implementation, helping customers to compliant with ECAC Accreditation (to approved crypto apparatus and accreditation who intends to work as an Accredited Service Provider).
Modern cyber security threats are constantly arising, making it harder for private and public sector organizations to protect valuable intellectual property and business information in digital form against theft, damage and misuse.
In order for businesses to successfully manage the constant evolution of technology-related threats they need to be proactive and have an adaptive approach. Adopting the right frameworks, adequately and continuously monitoring key activities and being ready to quickly react in case of a cyber attack are becoming key aspects of a successful cyber security strategy.
Omni Academy Cyber Security expert consultants helps businesses assess their cyber risk and develop and strengthen their cyber security and resilience. We offer a range of services that help businesses protect themselves from the threat of both external and internal attacks.
OUR KEY SERVICES
- ISO/IEC 27001 COMPLIANCE AUDIT SERVICES
- ELECTRONIC CERTIFICATION ACCREDITATION (ECAC)
- CYBER SECURITY STRATEGY
- PENETRATION TESTING
- APPLICATION SECURITY
- MANAGED SECURITY
- CYBER ESSENTIALS
- CYBER SECURITY TRAINING
- STAFF AWARENESS (Empower your staff to encounter modern cyber threats)
COMPLIANCE SERVICES – ISO/IEC 27001
Many companies have formulated security policies that cover all the bases and have acquired the latest security products that give them comprehensive protection, but they lack the processes to support these resources. Omni Consultants have extensive experience in implementation Information Security Management System (ISMS) and ISO-IEC 27001, offer services below to our respected customers;
COMPLIANCE SERVICES – ISO/IEC 27001
- ISMS/ ISO 27001 Compliance for certification process.
- Develop and implement Information Security Management System (ISMS/ ISO27001).
- ISO-27001 Certification Training for your core team.
- Internal audits services by Omni Consulting
- ISMS Policies and Process Development
CYBER SECURITY STRATEGY
OMNI ACADEMY can help organizations in developing an effective cyber security strategy as organisations increasingly link more and more of their operational processes to their cyber infrastructure, effective cyber security is key to an organisation’s ability to protect its assets, including its reputation, intellectual property (IP), staff and customers. Many companies believe that their investment in sophisticated technical solutions mean that they are well protected from cyber attacks. However, this is only one part of an effective defence.
To counter the evolving cyber threat facing organisations today, business leaders must ensure they have an integrated approach to cyber security tailored to their particular business and risk profile, addressing not only the technical aspects of their defence, but also the people and organisational elements.
Information about any security vulnerabilities successfully exploited through penetration testing is typically aggregated and presented to IT and network system managers to help those professionals make strategic conclusions and prioritize related remediation efforts. The fundamental purpose of penetration testing is to measure the feasibility of systems or end-user compromise and evaluate any related consequences such incidents may have on the involved resources or operations.
- Intelligently manage vulnerabilities
- Avoid the cost of network downtime
- Meet regulatory requirements and avoid fines
- Preserve corporate image and customer loyalty
APPLICATION SECURITY TESTING
Applications form the lifeline of any business today – and they are under attack more than ever before. Where previously we focused our attention on securing organizations’ network parameters, today the application level is where the focus is for attackers.
According to Verizon’s 2014 Data Breach Investigations Report, web applications “remain the proverbial punching bag of the internet,” with about 80% of attacks in the application layer, as Gartner has stated. Taking proactive measures to protect your company and customer data is no longer an option: It is a business imperative for enterprises across all industries.
According to Gartner, application security puts a primary focus on three elements:
- Reducing security vulnerabilities and risks
- Improving security features and functions such as authentication, encryption or auditing
- Integrating with the enterprise security infrastructure
We help customers to solve their security and compliance challenges, enhance resources and support, and drive their business forward by:
- Our deep expertise in advanced security technologies
- Threat Intelligence
- Threat Counter Measures & Security Operations
- Dedicated Security Analysts
Why Omni ?
We understand the nature of business and the hurdles needed to develop a security conscience culture within an organization.
- Empowering enterprises to achieve a business enabled defense-in-depth security posture, manage corporate risk, improve compliance, and attain proactive detection and prevention of security threats to their computing infrastructure, data, and applications.
- Partner of PECB to conduct ISO/IEC 27001 Implementation, training and audits related assignments
- Strong market presence with training facilities
- Strong domain expertise with ISO/IEC certifications, audits and training
Cyber Security | Information Security Training
Cyber Security is all about trusted relationships. From the time we first meet, we’ll be focused on helping you to improve your compliance and security posture, take advantage of the latest technology innovations, stay ahead of malicious threats, and drive efficiencies in service delivery across your business. OMNI cyber security experts are dedicated to your success, we are happy to provide you a FREE Cyber Security Assessment – contact us +92.213.4986664, +92.312.2169325