Agile and Scrum Fundamentals
The Agile & Scrum Training will introduce you to a fundamental principle of Agile & Scrum Practices. If your organization is exploring ways to improve your software development process, the session might introduce you to some concepts that can help serve your current needs. Agile & Scrum Training well versed and experiences Agile Coaches. The delegates will come to know Agile Methodologies and Scrum Practices along with theory, delegates will participate in many hands-on activities that will help them to practice the theoretical concepts that they have learned in the classroom training.
With this training, the attendees will be prepared in principles and values of Agile and will explore in details. The practices of Scrum Framework apart from this, the trainer will be sharing his years of experience in the form of hands-on activities and at the end of this session, you might be able to compare your current process and see how you might want to adapt that to be agiler.
Agile and Scrum Course Key Learning
Agile way of thinking
- Agile concepts
- Continuously improving the process
- Other frameworks and other Agile frameworks
- Applying Agile principles in IT Service Management
- Agile Testing: Role of testing on Agile Projects
- Introducing Agile
- Overview of Agile. Talks about its origin and the rationale behind it.
- Agile requirements and proper environment
Agile Estimating, Planning, Monitoring and Control
- Writing and maintaining the Product and Sprint Backlog
- Agile Planning
- Agile Estimation
- Tracking and communicating progress
- Staying in control
Managing Complex Projects
- Scaling Agile projects
- Suitability of Agile for different types of projects
- Agile administration in tooling and tool integration
Scrum Master Role
- Responsibilities and commitment
- Coaching the team and mediating
- Other roles (Product Owner, Development Team)
- Introduction to Scrum Process framework.
- Planning and Monitoring a Project.
- Agile Myth Busters – We’ll burst some Agile myths.
- Open for discussions.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals or the organization who wants to implement Agile & Scrum in their work life as well as in the real life can undergo this Training.
- The beauty of Agile and Scrum is the designation or the experience doesn’t come in the picture, anyone who wants to learn and implement can go ahead with this training.
Course Key Benefits
- Opens up opportunities for moving up to senior project management roles
- Makes you a global professional with internationally-recognized Agile project management skills in demand worldwide
- Gives credibility to your capabilities, enhancing your worth in the eyes of potential employers
- Makes your CV stand out as a certified and qualified professional and distinguishes you from your peers
- Builds your knowledge and skills to improve your work performance in project management roles
- High-quality training from an industry expert
- A printed copy of the course materials
- 8 PDU’s certificate which you can use for your PMP renewal.
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Corporate Group Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training