ISO 31000 Risk Manager
The ISO 31000 Risk Manager training course helps participants acquire the knowledge necessary and ability to integrate the risk management guidelines of ISO 31000 in an organization. It provides information with regard to the risk management principles and their application, as well as the core elements of the risk management framework and steps for a risk management process. In addition, it provides the basic approaches, methods, and practices for assessing risk in a wide range of situations.
The long-term success of an organization relies on many things, from continually assessing and updating their offering to optimizing their processes. As if this weren’t enough of a challenge, they also need to account for the unexpected in managing risk. That’s why we’ve developed ISO 31000 for risk management
HOW CAN I USE ISO 31000, AND CAN I BECOME CERTIFIED?
ISO 31000, Risk management – Guidelines, provides principles, a framework and a process for managing risk. It can be used by any organization regardless of its size, activity or sector. Using ISO 31000 can help organizations increase the likelihood of achieving objectives, improve the identification of opportunities and threats and effectively allocate and use resources for risk treatment.
Organizations or individual students willing to get ISO 31000 Risk Manager Certification can also registered for PECB Certification (21 CPD) Exams after completing this course.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for the effective management of risk in an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the risk management principles, framework, and process
- Individuals responsible for the creation and protection of value in their organizations
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in risk management
- Understand the risk management concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques
- Learn how to establish a risk management framework in the context of an organization
- Learn how to apply the ISO 31000 risk management process in an organization
- Understand the basic approaches, methods, and practices used to integrate risk management in an organization
- The training course is based on theory and best practices used in risk management.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical examples.
- The participants are encouraged to communicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- The exercises are similar in structure with the certification exam questions.
A fundamental understanding of ISO 31000 and comprehensive knowledge of risk management
Course KEY Content
Module 1: Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management and establishing the risk management framework
Module 2: Initiation of the risk management process and risk assessment based on ISO 31000
Module 3: Risk treatment, recording and reporting, monitoring and review, and communication and consultation according to ISO 31000
Certification Exam Domains
The “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager” exam complies with the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of risk management
Domain 2: Establishing the risk management framework
Domain 3: Application of the risk management process
International Student Training Fee : 400 USD | 1,500 AED
The PECB application fee for certification is $600 (Not Included in Training Fee)
Job Interview Preparation (Soft Skills Questions & Answers)
- Tough Open-Ended Job Interview Questions
- What to Wear for Best Job Interview Attire
- Job Interview Question- What are You Passionate About?
- How to Prepare for a Job Promotion Interview
Stay connected even when you’re apart
Flexible Class Options
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Corporate Group Trainings Available
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training