Building Resilience Course
This one-day Building Resilience course looks at where delegates already feel resilient and the kind of circumstances that undermine their resilience.
We will look at patterns, default behavior, emotional reactions, expectations and offer practical, do-able tools and techniques that will help you build resilience for yourself and others.
As Confucius said – “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall”.
Course Key Topics
- What is Resilience?
- Resilience Cycle
- What Builds / Breaks Resilience
- The Resilience Tool Kit
- Circles of Concern, Influence and Control
- Self-Perception – Victim or Hero?
- Identifying your default narrative
- Crafting a narrative that builds resilience
- Learning to separate fact from emotion
- Learning how to choose behavior
- Confidence – how to access and build it in self and others
- Solution Finding – Coaching self and others to solutions
- Developing humor, even in the face of disaster
- Action Plan
- Post-Cards from the edge….
- Building Resiliance Course Concluding Remark
Training Track: Interpersonal Skills
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training